Hacking Formatted memory card now can't run henkaku or vitashell anymore? urgent

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I formatted my internal vita memory card since it was having some corrupt issues with data copying. thought i should start fresh since i have backup of my memory card.
Now after boot though i see enso logo. Can't run henkaku anymore,since it says its installed. and no molecular or vitashell..? Did i just fcked up my vita somehow ?:S :@

Reactions: retrofan_k

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your Vita is fine but you need to force reinstall with henkaku web hack. Do as mentioned above. That should reinstall molecular shell.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks!!! Got scared for a sec. Now im having issues getting my s2vita back @ ux0 again. I downloaded correct gamesd.sprx and i added it to the ur0/tai config. So i guess I found out i needed to delete the ux0/tai first for it to work. restarted vita. with sd2vita. and it asked me if this memory card is of this"......" account and I should link it? Wtf?

Anyway now molecular shell gone again, if i run henkaku again and press R1 it just exits out and doesnt create molecular shell.it says no memory card installed skipping molecuar shell :S
and i have no idea how i will get my sd2vita back up and running with everything in tact.

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it ask you to reformat the memcard again because the card need to be link so moduleshell can be installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo