Hacking Formatted corrupted partition, unable to add certain games

Tetsuo9999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm having a major issue with my partition and ncWBFStool. I managed to fix my broken partition and format it so that games will work on it again, but when I took all my games off the partition prior to formatting it, something went wrong, and a huge chunk of my games appear in gibberish when I click on "Add Games". Any attempt to add these games gives a "not enough space" error, and all attempts to use other managers has failed, as the manager either fails to find the partition, or the games don't appear when I point the manager to my backup folder.

Thanks in advance.

Tetsuo9999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would I do with that? The main issue is that no programs are reading the backed-up ISOs aside from ncWBFStool, and those display as gibberish that the program won't add to the partition.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those isos are probably dead to you... WBFS is not a stable file system and can often cause corruption of games (especially if you remove and add games all the time). You're better off removing all the games still on the drive and reformatting it to FAT32 imo. Nearly all USB loaders these days have full FAT32 support (and limited NTFS support)

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Backup Manager.... it'll convert ciso's, to ISO, wbfs, whatever you want it to be.
(As long as these ISO's are not corrupt on your drive).....Backup Manager will detect
if the ISO's etc, are bad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since