bennyx8903

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
hi ,The EZ4 Lite - miniSD Version will arrived on monday . your order will send out at the same day .
thanks .
pinky

They had "ships within 24hrs" on their website when I ordered, it is being shipped 1 week later. I think they need at least one more person in their company to update their website almost realtime. Because this is out of hand...

lol, i got that message LAST monday, and they shipped 4days later

dmaister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
hi ,The EZ4 Lite - miniSD Version will arrived on monday . your order will send out at the same day .
thanks .
pinky

They had "ships within 24hrs" on their website when I ordered, it is being shipped 1 week later. I think they need at least one more person in their company to update their website almost realtime. Because this is out of hand...

lol, i got that message LAST monday, and they shipped 4days later
Well, uhhhh, thats very inspirational... Thank You.
biggrin.gif

dmaister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay! i got my tracking number today, after 5 emails, still in Hong Kong, should be here soon. I ordered the 10th of July.

Toad48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Preordered my G6 Lite with Passcard 3 on July 2nd. Waited to email them on monday July 17 with no responce. Emailed again on July 18. UPS has billing information with a good tracking number.

Moral of the story: Email them once a day if you want action.

Toad

jiminycricket

Trophies
XP
Country
Got mine today too.
Even though I was a little apprehensive about ordering from China, I would order from winsunx again in the future. Their prices are still the cheapest, even with the expensive shipping charge, and their customer service is pretty good. They responded to my e-mails within a day or so, but I would have preferred to have them e-mail me first, telling me what was going on with my order. The shipping btw, was very fast as everyone else has said. My package took about 25 hours from Hong Kong to California.

I agree with sirdaver- flooding them with e-mails doesn't help them fill their orders any faster. Have some patience, or try another vendor if it's making you that upset.

bobbyblunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just recieved my EZ4lite form Winsunx. It was posted on Monday and arrived today (Wednesday)
I didn't e-mail them once, and recieved exactly the same service as everyone else.

Hammering them with e-mails is pointless. It won't get your package to you any earlier. In fact if I was at Winsunx, I'd make sure your package was transfered to the bottom of the pile. You whiners.
nyanya.gif

EDIT: Oh I'm in the UK. Package came through Germany, not direct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1