Status
Not open for further replies.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be fair Foxi4 said "gets" the reference. In my experience the difference between those that have heard of it and those that know what is pertains to enough to "get it" is probably second only to e=mc^2.

Ain't that the strange symbolmagis that one old geezer used to write on blackboards?

Besides, you should be more inclusive towards photons (the boson that sometimes self identifies as a lepton) and use the PC (Physcal Correct) expression E = sqrt( (m_rest * c²) + (p * c)² );

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
IUvr5Z1.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We have not even got to the spookiest stuff yet

Apparently you can come back as a skeleton, die again and come back as a ghost.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Certain websites claim that you can't be a feminist if you are against obesity. It's like saying you can't be a type of bird unless you're a duck. /r/feminism, you really crack me up.

I'm not fat, I'm big boned.
Fat activism was created by someone whose last name is Bacon. It's hard to can by this point. I really just have to give up on trying to even. I just can't even anymore.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Certain websites claim that you can't be a feminist if you are against obesity. It's like saying you can't be a type of bird unless you're a duck. /r/feminism, you really crack me up. Fat activism was created by someone whose last name is Bacon. It's hard to can by this point. I really just have to give up on trying to even. I just can't even anymore.
Fat activism is fine as long as it goes hand-in-hand with rejecting public health care.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Isn't "fat activism" an oxymoron? Shouldn't it be called "fat slacktivism"? (I'm allowed to do this joke as I'm fat myself. Internalized fat-shaming.)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fat pride is synonymous with denial.

There are two main responses to that

1) That is amusing because last time I did the whole thing with de nile I ended up with a rather serious case of D and V, seldom a particularly good way to make weight gains.

2) It is entirely possible to be legitimately proud of being fat; it is not in line with much in the way of established logic but it is possible.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
There are two main responses to that

1) That is amusing because last time I did the whole thing with de nile I ended up with a rather serious case of D and V, seldom a particularly good way to make weight gains.

2) It is entirely possible to be legitimately proud of being fat; it is not in line with much in the way of established logic but it is possible.

Sorry, I meant more of people that think being fat is natural.
Those type of people are in denial and don't understand the repercussions of being extremely overweight can cause to the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto