Not open for further replies.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"our definition"
This is sounding more and more like a cult as the days drag on.

You have been late to the party, haven't you? Or were you simply not aware that the womens right movement redefined words since the early 70s, most widely known example being the word "patriarchy"?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You have been late to the party, haven't you? Or were you simply not aware that the womens right movement redefined words since the early 70s, most widely known example being the word "patriarchy"?
Fortunately the women's rights movement's definitions are completely invalid and nobody cares about them.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Qur2Wia.jpg

Okay.

Reactions: VinsCool

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wat

First of all, unless she's targeting the original party members, the dude's whose lives she's partially ruining did literally nothing to her, and secondly... Wat?...
It's the kind of mentality that a lot of people have. For example, if a Canadian hurt my feelings, or called me names, some people would say "Canadians are cunts" rather than "that guy was a cunt".

It's a messed up way of thinking, but it is rationalized in their minds.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It's the kind of mentality that a lot of people have. For example, if a Canadian hurt my feelings, or called me names, some people would say "Canadians are cunts" rather than "that guy was a cunt".

It's a messed up way of thinking, but it is rationalized in their minds.
But we all know Canadians never insult anyone. They are sorry for no reasons ; O;

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
But we all know Canadians never insult anyone. They are sorry for no reasons ; O;
Yea, sorry for leaving that out ;)

But Yea, that's my point. He will see that one Canadian who is a cunt, and generalize him with all Canadians, and ruin our image :cry: when in reality, we are harmless :3

Then he will set out to sleep with all of us and give us STDs ...

Reactions: VinsCool

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, sorry for leaving that out ;)

But Yea, that's my point. He will see that one Canadian who is a cunt, and generalize him with all Canadians, and ruin our image :cry: when in reality, we are harmless :3

Then he will set out to sleep with all of us and give us STDs ...

But he can't sleep with the women, because then he would be a player and a womanizer

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
But he can't sleep with the women, because then he would be a player and a womanizer
Nah, he will do sleepovers, and during the pillow fights, he will have a needle with his aids infected blood.

40 sleepovers a day :creep:

You assumed he was going to have sexual intercourse? You sick men only think with your penises

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, he will do sleepovers, and during the pillow fights, he will have a needle with his aids infected blood.

40 sleepovers a day :creep:

You assumed he was going to have sexual intercourse? You sick men only think with your penises

Honestly I can't tell which of those two plans is more messed up

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What is their logic rationale behind this one?
You are excused because you didn't see the movie yet, but anyone who has seen it and doesn't immediately notice what's wrong with it and needs explaining is a racist sexist rapist misogynistic shitlord ;O;

No real spoilers but spoiler just in case.
Black Widow says she feels like a monster, in the same scene where she also reveals that she is barren. This obviously means Whedon is saying sterile women are monsters.

Also, Tony Stark jokes about reinstating Prima Nocta if he becomes ruler of Asgard, and that is a rape joke.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
might be worth to mention that Mr. Whedon deleted his twitter account. And even if outlets like the BBC report it was over this barrage of "you are a misogynist piece of shit" comments towards him (http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32591260) it must be because of completely different reasons, as feminists and SJWs wouldn't be that toxic to their allies, would they?

Gotta love those Phil Fish-esque temper tantrums.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did I miss the background to that? I am not necessarily one to place much stock in tests but there is a very strong correlation between being good at the subject and doing well on them. That said I am not entirely sure what political science entails, even though I probably would bet on it having about as much to do with scientific logic as the science in those "Christian science reading rooms" I see in various places.

That said I hope they get it sorted. I reckon if they can pull that off then I can ask for extra marks because I skipped breakfast.

On a different note. Borrowed from http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,19584.0.html , I was not intending to link them in but some around here might find them amusing.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bar...elor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/why-communism-killed-american-muse.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.