wnnGEg4.png

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be fair if you go around Linux forums jokingly suggesting the eight characters of doom (rm -rf /) you tend to find yourself on the naughty boy list soon enough.

That said I am not going to be losing any sleep or even having any kind of reaction to it, especially not after some of the times they played with their LOIC.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but both of you must agree the position of the girl on the above picture is very sexy~

Yeah I'll agree with you.

If you want some nudity try asking the devs for it.

From the skullgirls thread. Trigger warning, Wii Cube and Migles demonstrating lack of communiaction with the real world again.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To think Time were once something of a respectable publication.

Madea films... I had no idea they were such a cultural touchstone.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The article maybe has a point. The problem is when they border on making fun of or caricature-izing black women.

zeello

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are all jealous of my caucasian skeletal structure

edit: except those of you who are also caucasian and therefore possess the same elite caucasian skeletal proportions as I

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My most prominent bone doesn't show on an X-ray because it's technically not a bone. If you know what I mean.

Got no lead in your pencil?

It is OK, we are here for you. Gahars might be rolling around on the floor in what looks like fits of laughter, rest assured though he is just having that much empathy.

Reactions: ProtoKun7

zeello

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine shows up on x-rays, hell it even causes my neighbors to get bad reception on their tv

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I shall have to figure out how many countries still have conscription, and indeed how many of those do not have a national service style opt out for the so inclined. I am betting for the former there are still a few, with the latter though it is probably going to be "nowhere you want to live".
Also I still find it amusing "go to war" is a term used by normal people now.

Otherwise that was a fine example of bitch about one thing, go on to use the thing you just bitched about as you argument. That said most MRA stuff I see is laughable, that could possibly sway some less unbalanced people.

zeello

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/b/ sent boxes to a guy's house until he killed himself. If that prank is what you consider line crossing, that line was crossed and pissed on years ago.
both are crossing the line!

also, I just realized something. Did /b/ technically even kill the guy? All they did was send boxes. By that logic, any prank is immoral if the guy commits suicide, and ONLY IF the he commits suicide.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is probably a question for lawyers, that said "incitement to questionable acts" and things worded like that are certainly not unheard of in courts and I imagine such a thing would have been explicitly noted in coroners' court (or local equivalent). Also why "ONLY IF"? There are any number of things in law and morality that are worded with phrases "resulting in loss of time/productivity/money/life/liberty/ninja status.....".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.