Hacking Followed everything! but failed

Taisukai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hacked my Wii for the first time i downloaded everything that was needed i followed the guide and wtf i enabled all the stuff that was in the guide but i still can't okay games i wanted to test when i wanted to play Wii motion this error came up :Regional Error,,, And i'm sure i enabled that thing of Regional free.I wanted to test Just dance 2 and a #001 error came up and btw i got version 4.3 of the wii

Taisukai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
originals disc vs. usbloader vs. backup disc
Still don''t know what ya mean >.>

Posts merged

QUOTE(WiiPower @ Aug 23 2011, 08:49 PM) #001 error only comes up with bad modchips, an outdated cIOS or an outdated cioscorp.
I did it all by my self didn't use a modchip and it cannot be an Outdated IOS cause my cousin putted Just dance 2 via hes Hard disk to my hard disk
And Xenoblade works fine ..

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So the game works for your cousin from usb HDD, but shows 001 error in your usb loader? Was about to ask if you did some bad patch to the .iso, that's another, but very rare, reason for 001 errors. So your cIOS is outdated.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
usbloader = playing game off of a USB hard drive
original disc = you bought a Wii game and are trying to play it
backup disc = you have a copy of a wii game burned onto a DVD-R or DVD+R disc

WiiPower kindly told us that there are only 3 possible explanations of your problem:
1) bad modchip - this is a chip someone (not nintendo) put in your Wii to play backup discs from the disc channel (only works on old Wiis)
2) outdated cIOS - if u followed the modmii guide correctly, this isn't your problem
3) outdated cioscorp - cioscorp allows you to play backup discs from the disc channel without needing a modchip (only works on old Wiis). If you told modmii to update all your IOSs then this definitely isn't the problem. However, I don't know what u told ModMii when it asked about updating your active IOSs. Your custom ModMii guide would be helpful so we know what u did.

So the question remains... how are you trying to play the game? Through the disc channel? Through a usbloader like configurable usb loader? Through a backup disc loader like NeoGamma?

edit: I think I'll let WiiPower field this one... he's all your buddy!
biggrin.gif

Taisukai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
usbloader = playing game off of a USB hard drive
original disc = you bought a Wii game and are trying to play it
backup disc = you have a copy of a wii game burned onto a DVD-R or DVD+R disc

WiiPower kindly told us that there are only 3 possible explanations of your problem:
1) bad modchip - this is a chip someone (not nintendo) put in your Wii to play backup discs from the disc channel (only works on old Wiis)
2) outdated cIOS - if u followed the modmii guide correctly, this isn't your problem
3) outdated cioscorp - cioscorp allows you to play backup discs from the disc channel without needing a modchip (only works on old Wiis). If you told modmii to update all your IOSs then this definitely isn't the problem. However, I don't know what u told ModMii when it asked about updating your active IOSs. Your custom ModMii guide would be helpful so we know what u did.

So the question remains... how are you trying to play the game? Through the disc channel? Through a usbloader like configurable usb loader? Through a backup disc loader like NeoGamma?

edit: I think I'll let WiiPower field this one... he's all your buddy!
biggrin.gif
I play via Usbloader and i told modmii to update it btw i got 4.3E

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.