Foamstars looks like an F2P game, yet later this month it'll cost $32

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it being a sorry ass clone of Splatoon it'd be an F2P title, but actually they're gonna charge somehow $32 for it. šŸ˜ If you really want it, be a PS Plus member, claim it for "free," and then play as long as you pay your subscription.

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/is-foamstars-free-to-play-2512185/

Square Enix used to deliver far better games than this.

pojes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it being a sorry ass clone of Splatoon it'd be an F2P title, but actually they're gonna charge somehow $32 for it. šŸ˜ If you really want it, be a PS Plus member, claim it for "free," and then play as long as you pay your subscription.

www.topboss.com domino rp apk

Square Enix used to deliver far better games than this.

Understood. It's surprising that the game is priced at $32 considering its similarities to Splatoon. The option to claim it for "free" with a PS Plus membership, albeit with the requirement of maintaining the subscription for continued access, might be a workaround for some players. However, it's crucial for individuals to assess the value of the game against its cost and

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Understood. It's surprising that the game is priced at $32 considering its similarities to Splatoon. The option to claim it for "free" with a PS Plus membership, albeit with the requirement of maintaining the subscription for continued access, might be a workaround for some players. However, it's crucial for individuals to assess the value of the game against its cost and
The fact there's not even a single player mode means non-online players have no reason to buy it.

Splatoon on the other hand have campaign modes so it caters to single and online players, this doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol