Nvm seem like flycast on switch could not run naomi 2 yet. But i have other questions How can i improve the perfomance of nba2k2(lag too much and sound stuttering)? Second question is how can i turn on All VMUs(needed for fire pro wrestling d save data import)?
Nvm seem like flycast on switch could not run naomi 2 yet. But i have other questions How can i improve the perfomance of nba2k2(lag too much and sound stuttering)?
If you're running ntsc (us) images, try pal (eu) which may perform better as pal targets a lower fps to be fullspeed, 50 instead of 60. A bit less framerate for a smoother emulation.
Nvm seem like flycast on switch could not run naomi 2 yet. But i have other questions How can i improve the perfomance of nba2k2(lag too much and sound stuttering)? Second question is how can i turn on All VMUs(needed for fire pro wrestling d save data import)?
I totally agree with you!!, I preffer to have all my Switch lybrary under Horizon OS instead installing android or ubuntu, for aesthetyc reasons and organization. I appreciate the effort for the developers but that things (emulate through android or ubuntu) can be done way better by a smartphone or tablet nowadays.
I totally agree with you!!, I preffer to have all my Switch lybrary under Horizon OS instead installing android or ubuntu, this for aesthetyc reasons and practical organization (I hate to do hard reset -inyecting payload, etc- every time switching between os). I appreciate the effort for the developers but that things (emulate through android or ubuntu) can be done way better by a smartphone or a tablet nowadays. I just want my Nintendo Switch for enjoy all its library AND emulation stuff but with its own capabilities.
I totally agree with you!!, I preffer to have all my Switch lybrary under Horizon OS instead installing android or ubuntu, for aesthetyc reasons and organization. I appreciate the effort for the developers but that things (emulate through android or ubuntu) can be done way better by a smartphone or tablet nowadays.
Post automatically merged:
I totally agree with you!!, I preffer to have all my Switch lybrary under Horizon OS instead installing android or ubuntu, this for aesthetyc reasons and practical organization (I hate to do hard reset -inyecting payload, etc- every time switching between os). I appreciate the effort for the developers but that things (emulate through android or ubuntu) can be done way better by a smartphone or a tablet nowadays. I just want my Nintendo Switch for enjoy all its library AND emulation stuff but with its own capabilities.
lakka is a perfect solution for stuff that just doesn't perform well in HOS..it doesn't require a hard reset, takes literally a couple of button presses and within 30 sec you are ready to play. Also there's no need in repartitioning, just drag n drop. But to each their own of course. I mostly use lakka for all my emulation needs since hos is a bit cumbersome with all standalone/cores stuff + some roms just don't perform well in HOS compared to lakka.
lakka is a perfect solution for stuff that just doesn't perform well in HOS..it doesn't require a hard reset, takes literally a couple of button presses and within 30 sec you are ready to play. Also there's no need in repartitioning, just drag n drop. But to each their own of course. I mostly use lakka for all my emulation needs since hos is a bit cumbersome with all standalone/cores stuff + some roms just don't perform well in HOS compared to lakka.
Never tried Lakka before but thanks for the tip, dude. In which games/cores will notice an improvement? I dedicated my Switch console for its own library (Nintendo Switch games), and for emulation im only interested in arcade, snes, sega megadrive, gba, psx and a few games from Dreamcast. At this moment, every checked game through Retroarch in Horizon OS works fine.
extract it with Winrar, and put all files in the root of your SD Card. Now the boot of lakka will be available in your payloader options. Follow the instructions for the "roms" folder, too.
Anybody else noticing there's a bunch of bad frame pacing in the latest version of Flycast? For whatever reason, no matter what settings I change, the FPS reading constantly fluctuates from 29 to 31 fps on 30fps titles which makes the game look extremely choppy and jittery despite running at full speed 99% of the time.
This standalone would be so perfect if it didn't have all that frame pacing issues.
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...