Homebrew Discussion Flycast Dreamcast Emulator Is Coming Soon

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@m4xw been messing with this a bit and it’s fantastic thank you! I would love to get dolphin blue working.

I know it’s pushing it, but does dolphin (inc Wii) have a chance at running in Retroarch at all (rather than Linux/lakka)?
Dolphin Blue is working! i just posted last week also Demolish Fist arcade beat-up scroll looking like SpikeOut Arcade

Last edited by FanNintendo,
Reactions: KiiWii

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
upload_2019-10-30_22-52-3.png

shrugs

I Updated the core but the artifacts are all still there...

zenjiki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:') I didn't want to sound pretentious.... It's just that I don't understand how people are playing SoulCalibur fine but I still have artifacts... (I manually deleted the core, reinstalled Retroarch... Nothing...)

I don’t think it’s out for the public yet, not 100% sure but that’s probably why. You’re replacing the flycast core with a flycast core that has the same issues.

For the moment, as mentioned in previous post, the one that has soul calibur fixes are still being tested by the creators patreon.

MartianMSK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's here if you want to run the fixed build, not on retroarch buildbot.
Yep, I know. Copied and pasted on cores. Still...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ooo
I don’t think it’s out for the public yet, not 100% sure but that’s probably why. You’re replacing the flycast core with a flycast core that has the same issues.

For the moment, as mentioned in previous post, the one that has soul calibur fixes are still being tested by the creators patreon.
Oooh ok. That's probable.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my Soul Calibur with that linked build has artifacts on the intro but nowhere else. Haven't seen any issues in SA2 either.

Mikey242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried this out and I'm very impressed by how far this has come. All the games I tested worked almost flawlessly. Thanks to everyone involved!

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As usual @m4xw the work you guys do is amazing. I know a lot of people just say, can you do this, or bring GameCube, why doesn’t X do this or that.

But I’m not, I seriously appreciate the work you do, the time and effort that goes into making these things is anything but trivial.

So thank you, you deserve all of the praise you get, and none of the whining.
I’ve said it before and I will say it again, give this guy some money, he f*king deserves it! What would you do without @m4xw and the others who give their valuable time and expertise to bring this stuff to the Switch.

onofrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Does Marvel vs. Capcom 2 still slow speed with latest beta 3?
Sadly yes :(

Btw, the development betas have not really numbers. This is only a thing that im using to set an order in the youtube channel.

M4xw is doing a great job.

Last edited by onofrix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily