Flashed Bricked DS need Help

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by tomqman, May 27, 2008.

May 27, 2008

Flashed Bricked DS need Help by tomqman at 7:20 PM (2,294 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. tomqman
    OP

Member tomqman This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.

United Kingdom
    ok well my friend bricked his ds while flashing. i can still boot up his r4 in recovery but it just hangs when loading .nds files (meaning i cant run flashme). i can still boot gba of his ezflash 3 in 1 and play fine thoe. any ideas to spawn life back into the ds

update sorted it [​IMG] mods please delete

2. beve

Banned beve Banned

Australia
    simple mate,

noflashme

its meant to restore your friends firmware and play it as normal ds again just google "no flash me ds" or something along the lines then copy the file over and unflash his ds and it should unbrick [​IMG] [​IMG]

and if that don't work well your f'd or accully he f'd

3. beve

Banned beve Banned

Australia
    simple mate,

noflashme

its meant to restore your friends firmware and play it as normal ds again just google "no flash me ds" or something along the lines then copy the file over and unflash his ds and it should unbrick [​IMG] [​IMG]

and if that don't work well your f'd or accully he f'd

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    He said the problem was already solved, but even then NoFlashMe won't help since he can't launch any *.nds files on the R4. The solution is to use the R4crypt program to encrypt the FlashMe.nds file so it's the very first thing that's loaded from the R4 instead of the firmware.

5. CIJC

Member CIJC GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    beve.... LOL.

that is all.