Flashcart stuff

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by BlastedGuy9905, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlastedGuy9905
    OP

BlastedGuy9905 Ace Bricker

Apr 13, 2017
    United States
    Outside your windows ᕙ(◔ᗜ◔)ᕗ
    *thread mooooooved*

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905, May 30, 2017
  2. Pyra

Pyra do we have an official quilava mascot yet?

May 7, 2017
    United States
    Ohio, USA
    No one seems to be answering your question atm, so I'll answer it for you, since you seem rather impatient.

Yea you're completely wrong, pretty much everyone posts and checks there. Either no one noticed your post specifically, or didn't know the answer.

If you maybe just looked around the forum and did a few searches instead of being lazy, and not even bothering to look, you would've easily found this card, sold by GBATemp's sponsor:

http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

As well as a few other good ones.

Be patient when making a new thread asking a question, and do not make the same post twice, there's no need for it. ESPECIALLY in a section you know is completely unrelated, and ESPECIALLY if the post before it was rather new. Someone here would've likely found it by the end of the day and answered your question for you.

You could've just posted your question in the stickied "NOOB PARADISE" thread, if you wanted an answer that quickly. It's not exactly a difficult question to answer, seeing as it's been asked many times, and pretty much everyone knows what the R4i Gold 3DS RTS is at this point, so I have no doubt someone would've answered it rather quickly there.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Drakia likes this.
  3. BlastedGuy9905
    OP

Apr 13, 2017
    United States
    Thanks, but I did check. I stated that in the original thread. I jsut wasn't sure what I can trust and what I can't.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=490 isn't this good aswell? its much cheaper and SEEMS to be supported..

4. GreatCrippler

GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Supercard DS2 is the "best" though it is pricey. R4i Gold running Wood is the best economical option.

Pyra likes this.
  5. BlastedGuy9905
    OP

Apr 13, 2017
    United States
  6. Pyra

May 7, 2017
    United States
    Ohio, USA
    Oh, well if you did actually check, and just didn't know what to trust, then my apologies, I take back most of that.

I do think you probably should've waited a bit though, before posting another thread, and I do think it was rather rude to post it in a section that you know it doesn't belong in just for the intent of getting more attention for a thread that was relatively new anyways.

Anyways, that card is the one I've seen the most recommended by far, so you can get that one if you want.

Again, my apologies if I offended you, I just got rather annoyed by that.

7. GreatCrippler

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
  8. BlastedGuy9905
    OP

Apr 13, 2017
    United States
    Ok. Thanks :D

Nah. It's okay. But really, I still didn't recieve any alert. No one checked it. At least no one replied.. it was viewed like 40 times but no response :/

Erm.. "that" one or "that" one? Like "this" "that" one (http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=490) or the other "that" one?

Lotza people replying to the other thread. Imma delete this one. They are recommending DSTT. But, thanks for the help, anyway.

GreatCrippler likes this.
  9. GreatCrippler

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    R4ids.cn is the $17.99 one. That is the one I recommend. The DS2+ will work the same as DS2, just don't try to use the + option for 3DS stuff. It's a knockoff gateway that's known to brick systems. But for just DS games it would be fine.

10. Drakia

Drakia GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 15, 2008
    Canada
    You posted today, this morning, barely an hour and a half before you made this topic. Are you really so impatient and self-centered that you expect to get a response within minutes of posting? And if you don't, you go to a completely unrelated forum just to ask the exact same question AGAIN?

Jesus, learn some patience.

Pyra likes this.
  11. Pyra

May 7, 2017
    United States
    Ohio, USA
    The one I originally linked, but feel free to take suggestions from anyone else, that was the only one I knew of.

12. GreatCrippler

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    You linked the same one I did. We're on the same page. :)

13. Pyra

May 7, 2017
    United States
    Ohio, USA
    Oooh okay, didn't know that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.