Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i need a suggestion for a new flashcart
i have had the r4 since they came out and am looking for something that is still supported and can run newer games and use 4 gig cards
i also want something that can use the same saves that i have on my r4
also is dealextreme a great place to buy form still?
any recommendations would be great

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
ak2i or m3i0
smile.gif

both are great carts
just check the forum for some reviews and comments by others
smile.gif

daProphet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
both seem like excellent choices
do both support the same save files as the r4 also is the acekard on dealextreme the real one or a fake because it loks slightly different than the one from the review
also which one has more frequent updates and a more supportive team behind it
im just wondering about all this because i haven't been on this forum in a while and dont really know anything about the new flashcarts
btw which one has better cheat support

daProphet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bluelaserman said:
The R4 can support any game , you just need to use YSMenu and tweak the game a bit ;P
i have ysmenu and tried many times to make gta chinatown and mario and luigi 3 so many times that i am tired of trying
plus i want a flashcart that can support a 4 gig card so that i can put more games on it

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you want to spend a little extra money get the M3iZero, Its an amazing card with great compatibility, but it's only lacking area is its homebrew compatibility but that can be fixed by running dskiosk, plus its got Real Time Save and Real Time Guide which are amazingly useful. If you want to save a few bucks you can get the AK2i, but it doesn't have RTs and RTG as far as i know.

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best place to get a M3i is DealExtreme.com, they have kinda slow shipping but have the best prices. The features M3i has are Real Time Save, where you can save anytime anywhere, and it also has Real Time Guide(RTG) that you can read a text file, usually a guide, while your playing a game.

daProphet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
as long as the acekard 2i supports the r4 .sav files im going with that
also how much faster is the m3i and do both work with gta, mario and luigi 3, and kingdom hearts

vash1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm not sure about the AK2i but the M3i is IMHO the fastest GUI i have ever used before, and yes, they both work with all 3 of those games, and they both work with .sav files.

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I have several FC's and my favourite is the Cyclo. There are very few problems with it and most of the new games seem to work on the Cyclo before other FC's.

Having said that, I would always suggest an AK2i to anyone looking for a new FC. I love the Cyclo and IMO it is the best FC but............. the AK2i is the best value FC in terms price/functionality. On top of that there always seems to be a good supply of them and you won't have to wait 3 months for anyone to get them in stock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1