Stewart McAloney

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I didn't know if this was the right section or not as it is about purchasing Flashcards.

I just wanted to know if it is just me or has anyone had any issues with the Reseller Digimartz.com??

I purchased form them a Sky3ds card, i was linked to their website through the Sky3ds website under resellers.

Now i purchased the card on Friday with payment coming out of my bank instantly and i got an invoice sent to me that confirmed the order but under the status of my order it says pending.

I emiled them about this straight away and got a reply after a couple of hours with them saying and i quote "had paid failed or unpaid"

Now i have emailed them back 5 times now and had no reply from them and now it appears they have blocked my IP from visiting their website as their website is showing unavailable to me and i have used different is website down sites that all say the website is up and running.

So long story short has anyone else ever had any problems with this site www.digimartz.com or am i just unlucky and getting conned?

Also please i dont want any you should have bought a gateway etc comments i am on 9.04 so Sky is my only option.

Thanks in advance

Stewart McAloney

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know seems like bumping up a bit but just an update

Still haven't had a reply now been 4 days since last contact had from them

I just need to know has anyone had trouble with them before and how did they get sorted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night