Status
Not open for further replies.

killaz045

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm Thinking about getting a flash cart for my ads but i want to know which one is the best and are there 3ds game rome available and if not can i play ds n dsi games on the cart that for 3ds.. can someone explain this to me

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude are really asking or trolling? Honestly if you look youl se you can not play 3ds roms as there is no 3ds flashcart.
But there are flashcarts that can play ds roms just go look them up and buy them some where

Satirical

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does there really have to be a bright-red emboldened 72pt font on the "Register Account" screen saying "DON'T SPAM THE FORUMS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT"?

A good use of google instead of posting your shit here beforehand would be a good idea.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Supercard DSTWO is the best flashcart out as it has a GBA emulator, (a) great SNES emulator(s), and is pretty strong, but uses more energy than others, if you want to play DSi-enabled games get the Cyclo iEvolution, and if you want a cheap flashcart with great features get the Acekard 2i.

And no, you can't play 3DS games on them.

Matyapiro31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dingoo-fan 32 said:
There are many threads like that -_-

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Giggtysword344 said:
Dude are really asking or trolling? Honestly if you look youl se you can not play 3ds roms as there is no 3ds flashcart.
But there are flashcarts that can play ds roms just go look them up and buy them some where

Satirical said:
Does there really have to be a bright-red emboldened 72pt font on the "Register Account" screen saying "DON'T SPAM THE FORUMS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT"?

A good use of google instead of posting your shit here beforehand would be a good idea.

QUOTE(bowser @ Aug 28 2011, 09:49 AM)
Seriously? SERIOUSLY!? Did you even TRY searching the forum before asking? And don't say you did because you would be downright lying. There are TONS of threads that already have the same question answered.

Wow, assholes much?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
You have 3 choices when you see a noob question:

1.Answer
2.Troll
3.Ignore

If you're not willing to do 1, why can't you do 3? It seems a lot easier.
Probably because if they do 2 they can raise their post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool