Hacking Flash card help

pengypikmin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are the currnet ds mode card going to be updated to run 3ds mode or are they going to make new cards all together im trying to decide to buy a new card now or wait,

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
pengypikmin said:
I read on r4 wood they were going to release a kernelkernel for what? And source please?"R4 Wood" is a poser site focusing on the popularity of Wood, and they're not the first to promise they'd release a 3DS update.

Wait, now that there ARE 3DS ROMs, I'mma' go e-mail around to the places that told me they'd have a firmware update to play 3DS ROMs. XD

EDIT: Wait, it wasn't pandora. It was 3DSCard.

As of this very moment, it does not play 3DS Rom's because 3DS Roms are not available. Once 3DS Rom's are available, we will put out a downloadable update so that it will. I hope this helps. Thank you.

-3DSCard Team

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
s4mid4re said:
pengypikmin said:
I read on r4 wood they were going to release a kernel
kernel for what? And source please?
"R4 Wood" is a poser site focusing on the popularity of Wood, and they're not the first to promise they'd release a 3DS update.

Wait, now that there ARE 3DS ROMs, I'mma' go e-mail around to the places that told me they'd have a firmware update to play 3DS ROMs. XD

Oh please do! XD

pengypikmin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why the roms are out so the posers will have to take down their fake sites and the real hackers can start working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?