Gaming Fixing o buying another dsi, worth it?

mariogamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, actually 3DS TWL Mode is pretty well exploited..... But is it fully exploited?

So my question is: If I already have a 3ds, it would be better to stay on that 3ds OR fix my dsi ( think about RocketLauncher and flipnote)?

(Typo in the title: I mean or buying)

Last edited by mariogamer,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, actually 3DS TWL Mode is pretty well exploited..... But is it fully exploited?
As far as running nonlegit software, it's more hacked than a real DSi
But not all desired mods (like disabling stretching by default) have been (publicly) implemented, plus the fact twlfirm isn't very accurate to a real DSi (especially as far as the twlnands are concerned)

So my question is: If I already have a 3ds, it would be better to stay on that 3ds OR fix my dsi ( think about RocketLauncher and flipnote)?
For DS/i games I strongly prefer original hardware, they're rather affordable too, but note that you will need a console with some DSiware already on it (not all units have browser/flipnote preinstalled) and with data management unlocked (just connecting to the shop should work, but I'm not sure)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
For DS/i games I strongly prefer original hardware,
heh, the 3ds is "original hardware" it's not running in emulator or some bad compatibility mode...
for that case you use a DS for DS games as well?

however. the DSI XL is worth it INHO, XL screen with no 3ds console blur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome