Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
SlNalpI.jpg

Aunt May just killed a supervillain with pastry. Bortz can't even fix one single emoticon. I vote we replace him with his aunt.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Aunt May just killed a supervillain with pastry. Bortz can't even fix one single emoticon. I vote we replace him with his aunt.

Since when does arsenic smell like cyanide? I am as much a fan of poisoning as any lazy type with killing to be done but you can bet I know what is what.
Or is this like the time the TV people have to block out how to make that super ultra hard to make compound otherwise known as thermite?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SlNalpI.jpg

Urm, I believe it's cyanide that smells like almonds. Not arsenic.
edit: On further review cyanide doesn't taste like almonds, just smells like them. Arsenic is sweet tasting which is what makes it viable as a poison in food.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On further review cyanide doesn't taste like almonds, just smells like them.

Though this is true (at least for some people, apparently others can not smell it and I have no idea what you could do if you mixed it in certain ways) the senses of smell and taste are so closely related for this sort of thing that it is probably not a distinction all that worth observing.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though this is true (at least for some people, apparently others can not smell it and I have no idea what you could do if you mixed it in certain ways) the senses of smell and taste are so closely related for this sort of thing that it is probably not a distinction all that worth observing.

That's what I thought as well, but it seems that there actually is a single account of how cyanide tastes, and he doesn't mention almonds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...