PHDNMD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

I am a father of two. my two sons were so happy to receive a DSi for Christmas. However, the Itouch2 does not work. I am very new at all this. I read that the Itouch2 will not work with V1.4 of the DSi. Does anyone know how to bring a smile back into my two sons by fixing this issue. We are poor and do not have enough money to buy games. Yet, my two sons chose to skip their birthdays and wait for christmas to get the DSi. Please help. Thank-you in advance.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
iTouch2 is the only DSi flashcart to use a non-flashable bootstrap. That means you can't upgrade your iTouch2.

That is why everyone tells you NO and YOU CAN'T.

Since your in the USA, you can use RHS to order something else to replace the iTouch2 in a few days here:

http://www.realhotstuff.com/

These flashcarts have FLASHABLE loaders, that means you can upgrade them to work with any new DSi firmware.

AK2i
M3i Zero
EZ-Flash Vi
Supercard DS One-i

These you can upgrade, but take alot of work getting them to run new games.

R4i (upgrade, III, SDHC, etc)
DSTTi

Or you can use the any from the list of vendors found on the homepage or on the user approved list in the NDS section.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=40

arfarf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are wrong... iTouch2 works just fine with Ninten$o DSi firmware 1.4U.

I just got one today, and read this site and got all bummed when I couldn't get it to boot.
It doesn't boot (like an M3 Real does), it just shows up as a game in the cart slot on the main
menu. Mine shows up as "Danny Phantom - Urban Jungle". When I click that to start it, it
launches the iTouch2 s/w and then works as advertised.

I have the latest iTouch2 s/w, and the DSi is at 1.4U. The iTouch2 is at 3.7b.

NO PROBLEMS WITH ITOUCH2...
nyanya.gif

jennifer beach

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My daughters DSi is V1.4.1u and the itouch2 I just purchased is suppose to be dsi V1.4 compatable however when I click on the johnny phantom game a disc error message pops up and tells me to power off!!! Good thing she has a DS lite and a regular DS that it works fine on though!! but she would still liked to of used her new DSi .... any suggestions? also just found out there was a way for me to get games for her Wii as it's an older model Wii I bought it when it first came out will that be ok or does it need to be updated?
unsure.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
jennifer beach said:
My daughters DSi is V1.4.1u and the itouch2 I just purchased is suppose to be dsi V1.4 compatable however when I click on the johnny phantom game a disc error message pops up and tells me to power off!!! Good thing she has a DS lite and a regular DS that it works fine on though!! but she would still liked to of used her new DSi .... any suggestions? also just found out there was a way for me to get games for her Wii as it's an older model Wii I bought it when it first came out will that be ok or does it need to be updated?
unsure.gif
iTouch does not and will not ever work on DSi 1.4.1. My suggestion is to buy a new flashcard since iTouch's are crap.
Also your second question should be asked/more than likely is already on the Wii section
http://gbatemp.net/f104-wii-discussions

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't you guys like google on how it can get just anyone just dig an old thread
smile.gif
Anyhow gbatemp is just the right place for those answers.
1. Buy an acekard2i you should pay around 12-15$
2. Download modmii its kind of a all-in-one package for wii modifications.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: