Hacking [FIX] PS4 LINk

phant0mg33k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all and let me say that i have great news. The other day I realized back when 3.60 was able to access PSN I should have set up my vita TV for PS4 remote link. Now before you start laughing, i had a awesome break thru. If you download the Registry Editor VPK go into: CONFIG/PS4LINK/ Set the counter to 1 from zero. Open the settings app and then connect to your vita update blocker IP. Then open the PS4LINK app and click "next" to connect. It will ask you to sign in. I had my Proxy already running when I did this step, SUCCESS after clicking cancel thru the update it will show the code input screen for your vita . You know what to do from here. Have a great day

LINK:
https://github.com/some1psv/RegistryEditor/releases

p.s This will work if you have never even signed in before to the link app

phant0mg33k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you specific the step, please??

Open the recovery editor from the link provided. Then go to configs, then go to the bottom of the list and you should see PS4link press X to open those settings. If you have not connected to the link app the only setting inside the PS4 link is: counter, it will be 0 change it using the app by pressing x again keyboard will pop up and add a one to it or heck delete then replace with a 1 rember 01 would be ok. Press that keyboard collapse button and you will see counter be set to one. That is it you can now register your vita tv or vita to your ps4. after clicking next it will ask you to sign in after clinching ok it will attempt to loving and see an update click cancel when from the update screen. The ps4 link app will then go to the register page. Go to the ps4 settings remote play then and click add device. Enter the number from your ps4 to the vita and done. You will have a working ps4 remote app.

Last edited by phant0mg33k,

phant0mg33k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSVITA ask update...help please
I have not tested if you need a update blocker or not but sounds like you do. Download and run update blocker, go into your settings and select your internet connection. The go down to advanced selected it and scroll down to proxy add the IP address that update blocker showed and underneath add the port 8080 click ok and then go back to the ps4link app. Click next at the bottom again and it will ask for and update but click cancel after the notification pops up. This should send you to the register screen bypassing the need to update. Enjoy

CDP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It still ask update.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can i ask for your update blocker?
It seem my didn't work no matter what.

phant0mg33k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still get update that's strange. My PSVITA 1006 3g

When you make the registry edit make sure the ps4 link app is closed if will give you weird results until you do. Also a reboot while connect to the proxy and trying again has better results

CDP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It require me to sign in and update software. May be SONY had fix it in my region. Thanks any way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/