Country
United States
http://filetrip.net/f13032-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-6-30.html
hrth.gif
thanks to pong and retro

D

Deleted User

It actually plays Pokemon now.

I'm even running it on my R4i-SDHC which otherwise could not even load the game.

WillySH43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not fixe on R4 III (boot with YSmenu cause TTmenu.nds is not working, load, load, and load again ...)
Loading rom errcode=-5

EPIC.NH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
krovas said:
Will this method work for any flashcard?

Dont think so the only cards ive tested on are the
R4i-SDHC 1.4 With latest Kernal and the
R4i-Gold 1.4 with lastest kernal

it appears that the R4-SDHC is incompatible with it

rosewhiplash619

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kuramaco.ecrater.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just asking because it's weirded me out now, but has anyone that's got Black/White working on DSTT had any problem with HG/SS now? Up until the latest update I've had no problems with the game but now it will not read my saves at all. And it will not create a save either seeing as how it gives me a screen saying the game can be played but not saved. :/ Trust me, I would not be posting this if I hadn't tested a clean rom, a repatched rom, and my original working rom and save on another dstt card. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. ^^;

EPIC.NH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rosewhiplash619 said:
I'm just asking because it's weirded me out now, but has anyone that's got Black/White working on DSTT had any problem with HG/SS now? Up until the latest update I've had no problems with the game but now it will not read my saves at all. And it will not create a save either seeing as how it gives me a screen saying the game can be played but not saved. :/ Trust me, I would not be posting this if I hadn't tested a clean rom, a repatched rom, and my original working rom and save on another dstt card. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. ^^;

whats your flash card, in either case my best guess is that there maybe a problem with the microSD, do you have another u can try

rosewhiplash619

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kuramaco.ecrater.com
XP
Country
United States
EPIC.NH said:
rosewhiplash619 said:

whats your flash card

DSTTi Gold with Unofficial DSTT Kernel_v117a13_rev32(JAP) in order to stop Black/White from evolution problem.

EPIC.NH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rosewhiplash619 said:
EPIC.NH said:
rosewhiplash619 said:

whats your flash card

DSTTi Gold with Unofficial DSTT Kernel_v117a13_rev32(JAP) in order to stop Black/White from evolution problem.

Have you tryed the official firmware, personally i do not have a DSTTi Gold.
i have the R4i-SDHC, with TTDS Menu 1.17a12 which i use to load black and white but it loads Pokemon HeartGold just fine and saves without error.

Seigster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried putting the latest dat files from pong n retro into my dstt but when i tried loading the pokemon rom it gives error=4?
i cant see to find any clean pokemon b/w roms anywher...pls can post a link?

rosewhiplash619

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kuramaco.ecrater.com
XP
Country
United States
EPIC.NH said:
rosewhiplash619 said:
EPIC.NH said:
rosewhiplash619 said:

whats your flash card

Have you tryed the official firmware, personally i do not have a DSTTi Gold.
i have the R4i-SDHC, with TTDS Menu 1.17a12 which i use to load black and white but it loads Pokemon HeartGold just fine and saves without error.

Well I've just cleaned out a sd card to start from scratch and I haven't gone back to get Pong and Retro's release yet since I got stuck on Black/White with it, but using the official didn't cross my mind because the newer games weren't working with it. But I'll give it a try and update on that.

UPDATE: Okay the official works, picks up the save and everything no prob. Now the only question is how do I get HG/SS to work with the kernel I'm using to be able to use Black/White?

EPIC.NH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seigster said:
i've tried putting the latest dat files from pong n retro into my dstt but when i tried loading the pokemon rom it gives error=4?
i cant see to find any clean pokemon b/w roms anywher...pls can post a link?

you did load TTDSMENU.NDS diddnt you
i only get that error if i try to boot off the software that came with the DSTT

EPIC.NH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im not sure if it fixes the freeze and exp gain i already had a patched rom before i used this, try with the pong n retro files it takes about 5 minutes max, but u have to copy the entire contence of the pong n retro files into the root of your microSD

JadeX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi , how does this work for R4i-sdhc (red box ) ?
Or the R4isdhc you mentioned isn't the red box one?

EPIC.NH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JadeX said:
Hi , how does this work for R4i-sdhc (red box ) ?
Or the R4isdhc you mentioned isn't the red box one?

Yea this works 100% with the r4i-sdhc (red box) with the( 1.4 DSi Update ) just make sure u have the latest Kernal (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4