ROM Hack Fix flycast sxos?

minino10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hi, is there a fix for flycast or a new version for retroarch that works on sx os? I do not understand the dispute or bad relations with team xecuter, everyone should work in the same direction, everyone should support each other and improve the scene, if someone knew how to make it work I would appreciate it.

minino10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No there isn't, it's not possible with sxos. You can switch back and forth between sxos and atmopshere. It has never been able to work on sxos though.

I thought you were familar you were told this just one week ago in the reicast thread and you're already asking again.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/reicast...tch-horizon-alpha.538394/page-54#post-9213636
sorry i'm new and i don't know well, i want a good working dreamcast emulator and i think flycast with retroarch is the best.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
sorry i'm new and i don't know well, i want a good working dreamcast emulator and i think flycast with retroarch is the best.
You know well, you got answer. You just don't want to accept it. Switch to Atmosphere if you can or give it up. Good will won't magically fix anything.

Last edited by masagrator,

minino10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You know well, you got answer. You just don't want to accept it. Switch to Atmosphere if you can or give it up. Good will won't magically fix anything.
If I have sxos it is not for pleasure but because it is switch v2 mariko and it was the only option, I have been with the console for a short time so I ask several times, I feel that it takes so badly to ask for sxos I do not understand the war that exists between atmosphere and sxos , as I say, I'm new and I'm just asking. ok well it just doesn't work in sxos there is no help for this nor will there be ... thanks for the information.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a decent solution - put both atmosphere (w sig patches) and SXOS on your switch.

There is a Tesla overlay called fastCFWswitch. it makes it super easy/fast to switch between CFW.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there is a decent solution - put both atmosphere (w sig patches) and SXOS on your switch.

There is a Tesla overlay called fastCFWswitch. it makes it super easy/fast to switch between CFW.

if you had read he said he has a V2 Mariko Switch....AMS dont work on it.

minino10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

for real? I have sx core, is there a tutorial? enchanted pond atmosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed