ROM Hack [ FIX ] AC:NL JP .cia not working for you? SOLUTION ( crash exception )

amandangel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello! i saw that a lot of people had the same problem i had with AC:NL JP, which was an exception occured. i just recently got a fix for this, so you can start playing animal crossing right away !
you need:
SD card management
LumaLocaleSwitcher
———————————-
Open your SD card and go to luma/titles/ and then make a folder with your title ID ( go into fbi/titles/ACNL JP/the title ID is right there ) and then inside of the folder, make a .txt file named the title ID and inside of the .txt file, write JPN JP
and then save it.
Download LumaLocaleSwitcher if you haven't already, and when you open the app, go to choose locales directory and click luma/titles/%s/locale.txt to change the directory, and then go to titles, go to the JP ACNL and then change the region to JPN and the language to JP
make sure that in luma, the game patching is checked, and it should work !
——————————
i hope this works for you guys having problems with it ! if you have issues, feel free to tell me what’s happening if it isn’t working, and I’ll try my best to help !

Last edited by amandangel,
Reactions: AntMan13

AntMan13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I skipped the first step (because I couldn't find my title ID), but it still worked perfectly. THANKS SO MUCH!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu