Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
My first was a partially-translated version of pokemon gold, before it was out in the US.

Law said:
gosh I even remember what website I got them from.
Oh man, when I found The Cult of Kefka, I fell in love. That guy wrote personal reviews on a good chunk of the roms he had listed, mostly SNES if I remember right. I still remember how some of his reviews started/went.

The site's been gone for almost 7 years.
sad.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd probably say Call of Duty (1) since... I don't remember that far back for any handheld/console games. It's the oldest disk in my stack of DVD back ups from what I can tell. Though, recently I haven't pirated a game since we have slow internet again, but I actually bought a game recently, and it would be the Company of Heroes Complete pack when it was on a discount! Everything else is beta or demos lately.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first games I ever pirated were for my Atari 800XL. I had this thing called a Super Cart that would allow me to copy game cartridges to disc, but I would need the Super Cart inserted into the Atari to play the copied game. I also use to copy games that were on 5.25 floppy disc, I remember making bad sectors on the disc while writing the image to the blank disc, put a piece of tape on the disc and give a pull on the tape when the bad sector was writing.

This must have been some 25 years ago.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resident Evil 2 Psx on my old spch 1001 using a folded paper clip and 2x cd-burner
when they 1st came out LOL good days back then....

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to pirate music and I pirated QuickTime Pro, but I wasnt much of a pirate till I got my AK2i. The first game I pirated on that (besides my legit games) was FFCC Echoes of Time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter