First Person Tetris

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hadrian
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,100
  • Replies Replies 34
asdf said:
LEVEL: 02
LINES: 021
SCORE: 001560
TOP SCORE: 001560

I was on night mode.....

LEVEL: 02
LINES: 029
SCORE: 002440
TOP SCORE: 002440

Well this is what I got on Night Mode. Damn this game is hard :\
 
I'm gnna try night mode
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Night mode is less crazy than normal >_>
EDIT2: Lol i just found out a real mindfuck in the game
smile.gif

Hold down the spacebar when a piece drops and ur playing in normal mode, it looks fucking crazy
 
This is actually a great version of the game, despite the genius of it ( turning the screen around ) , it's genuinely well coded and easily the best flash based version of the game out there.
I mean the gameplay and responsiveness of the controls plus the original Gameboy style of music, it's on par with well...... the original Gameboy Tetris ( which is for me the best there ever was )!
Besides, the fake TV scanlines effect is the best I've ever seen in any emulator, and I wish there was a way to use it in MAME or ZSnes !
Thanks for the link, it's a good find !
 

Site & Scene News