First nintendo game you pirated

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The minish cap, also first zelda game i played and beat. I remember running it at 2x speed on no$gba because i was so impatient the game was too slow for me xD

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Right after I bought my legal copy day one, and it ruined my Wii's DVD drive Laser Lens.

It was a big problem for several users who had a Wii from the first models released in 2006, since the DVD drive wasn't very compatible with double-layer DVD games.

They offered fixing the consoles for everyone who had this issue, but it was a lot of money to send it to NOA from Mexico. Huge exporting costs.

Didn't buy any other legal copy for any Wii game. And I had above 20 titles bought by when Smash Bros. was released.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Right after I bought my legal copy day one, and it ruined my Wii's DVD drive Laser Lens.

It was a big problem for several users who had a Wii from the first models released in 2006, since the DVD drive wasn't very compatible with double-layer DVD games.

They offered fixing the consoles for everyone who had this issue, but it was a lot of money to send it to NOA from Mexico. Huge exporting costs.

Didn't buy any other legal copy for any Wii game. And I had above 20 titles bought by when Smash Bros. was released.
I remember having headaches running that game.
My console was able to read it, some times, and very slow, the intro skipped.
Anyway it didn't break anything, all other games still worked no problem. It was just SSBB.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I remember having headaches running that game.
My console was able to read it, some times, and very slow, the intro skipped.
Anyway it didn't break anything, all other games still worked no problem. It was just SSBB.
You had luck. Anyway, it broke many consoles' lasers. I remember there was a statement from NOA at that time, but I only found this article in Nintendo UK site:

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/...-Bros-Brawl-Game-Disc-information-613333.html

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh my, it's really hard to tell.
I think it all started with the Wii and it's homebrew scene for me.
I played other games on PC but never to such a full extent as with the Wii.
I cannot recall to be honest, but maybe the Mario Galaxies or Black Ops for the Wii were the first.
As for ROMs... Well, I have no clue anymore, that goes way back 15+ years ago when I discovered emulators, so maybe it was one of those games I didn't have physically back then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up