First Blizzard game you fell in love with

SkyintheSea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played every single PC game that blizzard has ever released.
The one that caught my attention the most was Starcraft!
My name is actually a famous Starcraft player in Korea.
SkyintheSea = NaDa

I use to slay that game with 1v1 and play those private server tournaments until 06 or 07 I can't remember lol, but I started when Starcraft just came out and basically quit when Starcraft 2 was in the making. Mainly, because my CD was messed up before the last patch came out with "no cd feature" and ever since that I quit, but I still miss playing those games especially with my friends.

Yeah, but out of all the PC Blizzard games, probably Starcraft was the most challenging and addictive game.

If you ever go on BNET East check my name out I play as: Drifter[S15] and Casual[Guy] I think my accounts are deleted though.

Also to the people who says Terran are for noobs. Terran are probably the hardest race to master second to Zerg and last is Protoss.
I would know i've been playing Terran ever since I started playing SC.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When diablo 3 was finely announce so many of the people I knew went crazy. So many people were excited as was I. I wish it would come out tomorrow. But in the end I just want them to take there time and make a game that I and many others will enjoy to play. I trust in Blizzard to make the game great.

junkmonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
warcraft, then warcraft 2. ever since i was very young. then of course, starcraft... although i do like to say i'm proud that i was into original warcraft before all you people that started with the ever-popular starcraft.
gbasp.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Korean. I played StarCraft, WarCraft 3, Diablo 2, and a 10 day trial of World of Warcraft. Not a single game listed has gotten me hooked into the Blizzard Franchise.

I do not know what is wrong with me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.