First Blizzard game you fell in love with

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I was about to say "I don't like any blizzard games" but I remembered about ...

BlackthorneSNES.jpg

blackthorne.jpg

Awesome 2D game!

acoustic.digital

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blizzard is truly my favourite game company (followed up by square enix
tongue.gif
).
I played almost every game they made, starting with warcraft I to StarCraft to Diablo. I also played Blackhawk and all Lost Vikings, but I must say that their best games are in their 3 franchises.
I still play diablo II, am a vivid wow player, still play a lot of wciii.

and yes, i'm waiting for d3 too.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blizzard has made some fun games other then the Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft series but most are not as rememerable be it either people have forgot about them over the years or they did not know they were made by Blizzard. In the past 14 years only 2 games were not in those 3 series. and 1 was in The Lost Vikings series. Blizzard does make some good games but I would like to see them do something other then there 3 top franchise games. That is all they seem to be about now, but who could blame them really. Although I doubt they will make any other game any time soon.

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I remember playing Black Thorne, Lost Vikings and the first Warcraft back in 1993-1994... good times, however, it wasn't until Diablo came out that I really started appreciating Blizz. When starcraft was released, I was in awe....

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely Battle Chess, I remember playing that on a EGA monitor I thought it was either Lost Vikings & Blackthorne but they were only in VGA.

I wish that they would go back to console style games, the last one was Justice League Task Force but then actually that game was crud.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock'N'Roll Racing and Blackthorn were two that i played A LOT back on the Snes.

But the first one i fell in love with was Diablo 2. That game was an addiction. In fact, i didn't just fall in love with it, i wanted to bare its children.

I can't WAIT for Diablo 3. Mmmmmmm... D3.

Methinks some D2 action might be happening soon though
wink.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
terran is NOT for noobs. it is in fact the hardest race to use. protoss is the easiest
tongue.gif
(that's why i love em. high templars for the fuckin win!!!)

yeah i have starcraft, warcraft 2 and 3, wow (deleted that shit though), and i played diablo 2. starcraft is by far my favourite. can't wait till sc II ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think a raspberry pi zero could power a SNES cart emulator thing hmmm