Hacking Firmware on a brand new Vita?

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello:

I searched around and found this question asked before, but I feel the question is time-specific and I couldn’t find a recent topic about it.

If I bought a brand new Vita from Amazon, is there a high chance it will come with 3.69? Or were most/all of the units likely shipped to sellers before this firmware came out? Thanks in advance

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought 3.65 were the latest. I don’t think they still were making vitas afterwards and what stock was already packaged was being sold. If not though I highly doubt 3.69 would be on any of the brand new ones. Hasn’t been out long enough

Reactions: mranonymous

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought 3.65 were the latest. I don’t think they still were making vitas afterwards and what stock was already packaged was being sold. If not though I highly doubt 3.69 would be on any of the brand new ones. Hasn’t been out long enough

Perfect, thank you!

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just noticed that the Vita is the Japanese version. Will this make a difference with the firmware since they are still making new ones there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup