FireLinker 128m help

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by helloname123, May 5, 2010.

May 5, 2010

FireLinker 128m help by helloname123 at 8:35 AM (1,348 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. helloname123
    OP

Newcomer helloname123 Newbie

Australia
    Hi,

Im having trouble getting games onto my Fire linker. My GBAldr szcard app on my ds for the fire linker isn't working properly. Ive got two and the GBAldr wont work on the other one too! It always comes up with write errors and wont write the game i want it to on there! Plus i only have a game boy micro to get games on there through the computer. I have been trying to do it with my DS to but the ds cable wont work on SPlink. [​IMG]

Thanks

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    There are 3 versions of the cart and only one of them work with the modded GBAldr. Since you can't get it to work, you propably have one of the ones that do not work. Your dead in the water unless you got a printer port and running xp sp2 or lower, you can try the app to load on the cd that came with the firelinker 128M.

3. helloname123
    OP

Australia
    I already got games on there through the GBAldr and it wont work anymore. Oh yeah i forgot to say GBM and GBA and GBA SP have diffrent plugs for charging thingy. The one with the fire linker wont fit in my GBM!

4. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    The link port was removed in the GBM design, you can only connect with a SP or GBA only.

5. helloname123
    OP

Australia
    do you know were i could get a GBA or SP for a cheap price?

6. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    ebay or amazon are your currently availabe choices. unless you got the equivalent of a gamestop or electronic boutique in the area.

7. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    If you live in an area with Gamestop or EB Games, they sell the GBA for around $20.