Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshtg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, since it looks like you bought DLC, I can't use your save file because the game tells me to download it :sad:
Oh my bad, I wasn’t even thinking of that. Well if you ever do get the dlc you have the save, I personally recommend it, worth the $20 bucks.

Ravenhide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately it seems my game is oddly resistant to editing experience values. Everything else in the Save Editor works (thanks, by the way!) except for max exp. When that didn't work, I even attempted to just edit Lianna's exp, and then attempted to just set her level to anything other than 12, and the game simply refuses to pay any attention to those edits. It's kind of frustrating, to be honest, because I know it should work (and other say it does), but it refuses to do so for me.

I even opened the save file after using the save editor, and sure enough every level value I can find is 95, which is the offset for 150. But I guess somewhere between Checkpoint restoring the save and the game loading, the game decides to reset all of those values and to hell with what I'm attempting to do.

EDIT: Not having any of the DLC shouldn't effect this, should it? Since the level cap increases based on the updates released and not on the DLC?

Last edited by Ravenhide,
D

Deleted User

OP
Unfortunately it seems my game is oddly resistant to editing experience values. Everything else in the Save Editor works (thanks, by the way!) except for max exp. When that didn't work, I even attempted to just edit Lianna's exp, and then attempted to just set her level to anything other than 12, and the game simply refuses to pay any attention to those edits. It's kind of frustrating, to be honest, because I know it should work (and other say it does), but it refuses to do so for me.
Did you transfer your 3DS save file over to the Switch?

Ravenhide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to say but you're in the wrong section. Offsets are different for 3DS and Switch

Even though every other offset works? I was under the impression that they were the same between the two systems, which is why everything else worked as intended. Seems kind of odd that "just exp" uses different offsets while the others are identical.

EDIT: Whoops, missed the part of sc0tline's post where he mentioned that character and weapon values are indeed different. That might be the root of my problem

Last edited by Ravenhide,
D

Deleted User

OP
Even though every other offset works? I was under the impression that they were the same between the two systems, which is why everything else worked as intended. Seems kind of odd that "just exp" uses different offsets while the others are identical.

EDIT: Whoops, missed the part of sc0tline's post where he mentioned that character and weapon values are indeed different. That might be the root of my problem
Character ID, weapon ID, and attribute ID are both the same for the Switch and 3DS. Offsets are different. @Sc0tline has a cheat plugin for the game for the 3DS. You should try it out

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m trying to use EdiZon to edit my save file, but before I can do that, it says that in order to do that, I need a Fire Emblem Warriors edit configure file?

That’s at least what I was told to do. Also, it says it has requirements which is bin.lua???

D

Deleted User

OP
I’m trying to use EdiZon to edit my save file, but before I can do that, it says that in order to do that, I need a Fire Emblem Warriors edit configure file?

That’s at least what I was told to do. Also, it says it has requirements which is bin.lua???
Pick up the latest files for EdiZon in the github link and the editor for Fire emblem warriors
https://gbatemp.net/threads/edizon-a-save-editor-and-manager-for-horizon.506167/page-18#post-8225836

https://github.com/thomasnet-mc/EdiZon/releases/latest

D

Deleted User

OP
Alright. Once I do that, where do I put the files?
When you extract the SD.zip file, throw the EdiZon and switch folders in the root of your SD card.

The fire emblem warriors editor file goes to /EdiZon/editor

Just overwrite the file if it tells you to

Last edited by ,

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you extract the SD.zip file, throw the EdiZon and switch folders in the root of your SD card.

The fire emblem warriors editor file goes to root/EdiZon/editor

Just overwrite the file if it tells you to
Alright. Thank you. If I have anymore future questions, will you be able to help out again?

D

Deleted User

OP
When I reboot my pc the error for MSVCP140.dll stoped. But started a new error. :(
I'm not smart with computers but if you're trying to edit your save, use EdiZon. Money, characters and materials can be edited within your Switch without having to go on the PC

Reactions: yohuchiha

neomy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
thanks for the save editors :)

and btw, I've made a simple weapon editor based on offsets everyone has provided (thanks to them), anyone wanna help me test it ?

Attachments

• weapon save editor.png
    weapon save editor.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 193
D

Deleted User

OP

and btw, I've made a simple weapon editor based on offsets everyone has provided (thanks to them), anyone wanna help me test it ?
So far looks good for something simple. Wish i had my switch with me to test out. I'm sure someone will be willing to test out a weapon editing tool (hopefully if people still play the game)

Reactions: neomy2

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I can try and help! Although I’ll need to make a backup just to be safe. I also have a few things to do before I can help. That okay?

Reactions: neomy2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol