OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.feuniverse.net
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I downloaded the Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon ROM today and eagerly uploaded it to my SuperCard DS ONE. However my hopes were shot down as the message "Unable to save data. Please turn the power OFF, reinsert the Game Card, and try again." appeared on my screen. I tried every save size there was, but to no avail. I then discovered that the save type was FLASH 512KBytes. How could I make my SuperCard save in this format? Is this the only thing I need to do to correct this problem?

Stallonation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My problem is different

Im using Supercard SD

when it comes to the battle

animation battle the game will freeze

but when I turned off the animated on option menu
it runs smoothly

blitzpatzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I having the same problem with the Supercard SD. I guess we will have to wait for a ndsrominfo.dat to come out with the correct save information.

The__B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
*edit*

ArchsageX had the same problem but fixed it, turned out WMP copyed like 6gb's of mp3s to my Dsone leaving no room for a save, made some room and works like a charm now.

Did you check your free space ?

Stallonation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ok
the animation battle is off
and I enjoy playing this game

but for the final battle against final dragon
the animation has to show up and dang it freezes

now Im officially cant complete the game

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Haruhi said:
There's still no fix to make this run properly on a slot 2 Supercard, sorry. Same thing happens on Supercard CF.

Read the other topics here, there's a hot-fix for the Slot-2, AND, the newer update for other games (like PS0) also contain the fix, as I tested it and works fine
biggrin.gif

Use this:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123974

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
ArchsageX said:
Alright, so I downloaded the Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon ROM today and eagerly uploaded it to my SuperCard DS ONE. However my hopes were shot down as the message "Unable to save data. Please turn the power OFF, reinsert the Game Card, and try again." appeared on my screen. I tried every save size there was, but to no avail. I then discovered that the save type was FLASH 512KBytes. How could I make my SuperCard save in this format? Is this the only thing I need to do to correct this problem?

it worked for me by setting the saver size to 1M - check that you have the recently released firmware.

stryker88

Trophies
XP
Country
i have the same problem with this game, only i have mk5 neoflash firmware 1.45 ver 2.55. thats the latest update and still not going past a unable to save data screen...
any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over