Fire Emblem shadow dragon countdown

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by albel005, Dec 1, 2008.

1. albel005
    OP

albel005 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2007
    United States
    i cant wait its only 4 days i have been waiting so long for this game and for europe to get it first well as long as i get it i dont care and if its in english but who else cant wait for this game yayyy

2. kevenka

kevenka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 15, 2007
    United States
    Texas
    I am excited aswell!

3. Shadz

Shadz GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2008
    Down Under in Australia
    bout dam time an english Fire Emblem game...

4. Green0scar

Green0scar GBAtemp Regular

Jun 12, 2008
    Canada
    Been wainting since it was revealed, cant believe its only 4 days!!! well for an English vers

5. Giangsta

Giangsta GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2007
    im super pumped for this game...hopefully i can finish prince of persia for the 360 as fast as i can and then start playing this beauty.

6. MyauChanDesu

MyauChanDesu Kamineko is GOD.

Mar 29, 2008
    Sydney, Australia!
    I hope it's as good as the previous ones.

7. Galacta

Galacta >:)

Sep 27, 2008
    Well Marth Makes his first apperance in the english world(The Fire Emblem Series), not killing whales. I just hope if they got voice actors, hope he doesnt suck...
    I just cant get enough of this...
    INHALER! QUICK!

8. Friendo

Friendo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2008
    United States
    Is it really 4 days? I thought it would be much longer than that. I'm glad I thought wrong! I can't wait! [​IMG]

9. iPikachu

iPikachu C3's personal flamebot and fail artist

Oct 27, 2008
    Senegal
    this game is disspointing for their "attack animations" cos it has not detail at all their criticals and sttacks are just slash hack boom no "fancy" nice ones like 7 and 8 [​IMG]

10. JDandy

JDandy GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2008
    Netherlands
    Not really happy with the art direction in this one, and the first fire emblem was actually pretty poor. I'll still try it.
    (Though I'd like a direct port of fire emblem 4. No need to screw things up by "enhancing" or remaking it.)

11. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    Played the remake. Played the Super Famicom remake. Played the DS remake. Will play this when its English release debuts.

Hopefully, there'll be an early dump ^^

12. albel005
    OP

albel005 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2007
    United States
    well the game is actually going to be the european version the U.S. version doesnt come out till early next year but luckly we can just "buy" the european version online and its in english yayyy

13. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    Are you seriously saying a game is disappointing due to it's non-fancy attack animations? granted i'm no FE fan but still thats a silly thing to base your interest on.....

14. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    About the attack animations, can you turn them off?

15. alvisto

alvisto Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    Malaysia
    How is this game battle system is going to be like ? Does it have deep customization of classes & abilities like FFT ? Sorry, never "touched" a fire emblem game before...

16. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    Fire Emblem is the sister series of the Nintendo Wars series. So reference that, look up Advance Wars, and or look up Fire Emblem on Wikipedia, YouTube, Google, something >.>

Yep. And turning it off gives you the crappy GBA overworld animations, where you "tap" each other (though some like that more than actual attacking frames). I don't quite remember if there's an option to have the attacks be instant, without even tapping. It might also of interest that, like the past two Nintendo Wars titles, battles can be skipped in the middle of the animation ^^

17. albel005
    OP

albel005 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2007
    United States
    are you sure that fire emblem is the sister becuase im sure that fire emblem came out first i know they both came out for the famicom but i thought fire emblem came out first or maybe i am thinking of the wrong defintion of sister series

18. Kaos

Kaos Good show!

Nov 25, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    They are both by Intelligent Systems.

19. albel005
    OP

albel005 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2007
    United States
    wow i never knew it maybe thats why i love both games oh and 3 days ahhh i cant wait

20. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    I must say that this is one of the most anticipated games on DS for me..There are quite few games I really like, and I hope that this will be one of them too..

I really don't care for fancy graphics, if this game has spirit that GBA ports had, I'll love it!!