Gaming Fire Emblem shadow dragon countdown

albel005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant wait its only 4 days i have been waiting so long for this game and for europe to get it first well as long as i get it i dont care and if its in english but who else cant wait for this game yayyy

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
im super pumped for this game...hopefully i can finish prince of persia for the 360 as fast as i can and then start playing this beauty.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well Marth Makes his first apperance in the english world(The Fire Emblem Series), not killing whales. I just hope if they got voice actors, hope he doesnt suck...
I just cant get enough of this...
INHALER! QUICK!

Friendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it really 4 days? I thought it would be much longer than that. I'm glad I thought wrong! I can't wait!
yaynds.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
this game is disspointing for their "attack animations" cos it has not detail at all their criticals and sttacks are just slash hack boom no "fancy" nice ones like 7 and 8
frown.gif

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not really happy with the art direction in this one, and the first fire emblem was actually pretty poor. I'll still try it.
(Though I'd like a direct port of fire emblem 4. No need to screw things up by "enhancing" or remaking it.)

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the remake. Played the Super Famicom remake. Played the DS remake. Will play this when its English release debuts.

Hopefully, there'll be an early dump ^^

albel005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the game is actually going to be the european version the U.S. version doesnt come out till early next year but luckly we can just "buy" the european version online and its in english yayyy

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
this game is disspointing for their "attack animations" cos it has not detail at all their criticals and sttacks are just slash hack boom no "fancy" nice ones like 7 and 8
frown.gif

Are you seriously saying a game is disappointing due to it's non-fancy attack animations? granted i'm no FE fan but still thats a silly thing to base your interest on.....

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
InuYasha said:
iPikachu said:
frown.gif

Are you seriously saying a game is disappointing due to it's non-fancy attack animations? granted i'm no FE fan but still thats a silly thing to base your interest on.....

About the attack animations, can you turn them off?

alvisto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
How is this game battle system is going to be like ? Does it have deep customization of classes & abilities like FFT ? Sorry, never "touched" a fire emblem game before...

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem is the sister series of the Nintendo Wars series. So reference that, look up Advance Wars, and or look up Fire Emblem on Wikipedia, YouTube, Google, something >.>

QUOTE said:
well the game is actually going to be the european version the U.S. version doesnt come out till early next year but luckly we can just "buy" the european version online and its in english yayyy
Which is kinda cool. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin was first unveiled in its French localized form, and now, they get a Fire Emblem earlier than the U.S. Too bad though, for it seems like NoA's work is still there (98% of names, titles, countries, and the like are randomly changed, rather than translated) and that the Australians are getting their dates pushed further and further back.

QUOTEAbout the attack animations, can you turn them off?
Yep. And turning it off gives you the crappy GBA overworld animations, where you "tap" each other (though some like that more than actual attacking frames). I don't quite remember if there's an option to have the attacks be instant, without even tapping. It might also of interest that, like the past two Nintendo Wars titles, battles can be skipped in the middle of the animation ^^

albel005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure that fire emblem is the sister becuase im sure that fire emblem came out first i know they both came out for the famicom but i thought fire emblem came out first or maybe i am thinking of the wrong defintion of sister series

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
albel005 said:
are you sure that fire emblem is the sister becuase im sure that fire emblem came out first i know they both came out for the famicom but i thought fire emblem came out first or maybe i am thinking of the wrong defintion of sister series
They are both by Intelligent Systems.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I must say that this is one of the most anticipated games on DS for me..There are quite few games I really like, and I hope that this will be one of them too..

I really don't care for fancy graphics, if this game has spirit that GBA ports had, I'll love it!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.