ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Spring and Fall Scramble - Project Recruitment Thread

Deleted member 354686

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dXHc3MN.png

Current Progress
Contribution Guide
Check the github
Hey, so remember the "Spring/Fall Scramble" translation/port project for Fire Emblem Fates that was announced a little under a year ago? If you didn't, you can read about it here. Well, the creator has abandoned the project for some time now, and due to it being understaffed to begin with progress has been very slow. I was one of the few contributors with interest left, and at the recommendation of some fellows user still interested in it, I decided to bring it back to the forefront while recruiting some new blood all the while. So yeah, that's basically what I'm doing now. If you have new localized conversations you'd like to contribute, feel free to reply here or message them to me. I've prepared a contribution guide and posted a link to it above for newcomers, and most of the guidelines for editing have already been stated in the original thread. However, I'm not as much of a stickler for formatting, so feel free to convert to script and such if you wish. I will correct any glaring errors once submitted. Again, any help is appreciated!
Contributors:

• TBD

Last edited by Deleted member 354686,

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm the original leader of the project. Feel free to use any of the resources provided in the github including the wiki guide to dump/rebuild the DLC, and the parent modifier codes in order to make testing convos ingame easier. Life hits you hard after you graduate and I'm already looking to go back into Vet school. I wish you all the best.

Last edited by Silent Hell,
Reactions: Fates-Blade-900

Nicaiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some news for the project ?
If it's too hard to translate all supports, why not begin translate the halloween festival first, just to have the first dialog with anna and the costumes ? :yay3ds:

D

Deleted User

Hey guys just thought I'd let you know that I'll be getting back to this project now. I have been absent for a while now but I'm back now! Be sure to look forward for more updates in the future!

D

Deleted User

Holy crap what is up everybody? I'm sorry to say I have been absent once again cuz I've been really busy with life. I apologize for this inconvenience. Hopefully things will speed up soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end