Homebrew Fire Emblem Fates DLC Erasing itself?

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that whenever I install a .cia for the FIre Emblem Fates DLC, I can play one map, and the rest of the DLC will Erase itself. for example, if I was to play the "witches' trial" map, and go back to the dragon's gate, there will no longer be any DLC available. if i do a soft reset, and select the same save file, the game shoots me an error, saying I have to "continue with parts of the save data deleted" or something along those lines. what's going on? how can I prevent this? I'm playing the Special Edition, and I'm using the DLC from "That ISO Site". Thanks in advance!

AtomSmasherMazionga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you bought any legit dlc in the past?
yes, I bought the "hidden truths 1 & 2" DLC.
"Homebrew Development AND Emulators"
What aren't you understanding...?

Are you asking us for some help for piracy..? Really?!

...Is there a Specific sub-forum for specifically DLC? ...I didn't think so. besides, I never said I was pirating. for all you know, I could've compiled the DLC into a .CIA myself and uploaded it there for others to pirate. seriously. think before you flame dude.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
yes, I bought the "hidden truths 1 & 2" DLC.

...Is there a Specific sub-forum for specifically DLC? ...I didn't think so. besides, I never said I was pirating. for all you know, I could've compiled the DLC into a .CIA myself and uploaded it there for others to pirate. seriously. think before you flame dude.
If you had bought legit dlc/themes in the past you're doomed as now they are deleted automatically (the pirate ones) as soon as you enter the eshop

AtomSmasherMazionga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had bought legit dlc/themes in the past you're doomed as now they are deleted automatically (the pirate ones) as soon as you enter the eshop
so in other words, if I was to delete the dlc I had bought from my system, I'd be fine? or no? my console is a9lh (not that that matters much) and I don't even have a nnid linked to it at all. when I go to the Nintendo Eshop, it just loads up, no nnid sign in bullshit or anything like that. also, thanks for your patience with me. if there are any mods out there that could move this thread into the proper location, (if there is one) that'd be great.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
so in other words, if I was to delete the dlc I had bought from my system, I'd be fine? or no? my console is a9lh (not that that matters much) and I don't even have a nnid linked to it at all. when I go to the Nintendo Eshop, it just loads up, no nnid sign in bullshit or anything like that. also, thanks for your patience with me. if there are any mods out there that could move this thread into the proper location, (if there is one) that'd be great.
No because the bought themes are linked to the ticke.db which can only be erased with a system format

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.