ROM Hack Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia JP NTR Plugin cheats??

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a lot in this game that I'm still not used to, like villager to a certain class turns out to be a perma choice from the looks of it.
There's apparently two ways it's not permanent.

The first is that the Dread Fighter class promotes to Villager. Dread Fighter is the tier 3 Merc.
The second is using the item Villager's Fork, which allows any character over level 1 to become a Villager. I don't know how you get this item or if it's expended.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well he's already posted his progress, but he says that he will upload the plg file on the official release date of JPN, so 20th April. But yes this is also where you'll find it for download once the game has been officially released.
I remember that being mentioned now. Thanks!

For anyone interested, here is my plugin for the game. Some of these cheats will be in the speedfly plugin linked above.

Thanks to ymyn for posting the Gateshark codes and some help from dsrules.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I remember that being mentioned now. Thanks!

For anyone interested, here is my plugin for the game. Some of these cheats will be in the speedfly plugin linked above.

Thanks to ymyn for posting the Gateshark codes and some help from dsrules.
This is awesome, I do hope there's one for money cause holy crap its insanely difficult to get hold of coins without regrinding old dungeons

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
v2.0 is out!

https://github.com/KunoichiZ/SoVJP-NTR-Plugin/releases/tag/v2.0

Added new codes (thanks to ymyn):
-Infinite HP
-Move Distance Max (START+Y)
-Gold Coin x996
-Silver Coin x9984
-Temp save does not disappear (Please enable code before load temp save)
You're a fucking star. Thanks man!

@KunoichiZ Now all that's missing in your list is fast skill on weapons, which is perfect.

How well versed are you with the game btw? If you were to upgrade a steel sword while you're still learning skills, then upgrade the weapon to a brave sword, do you get to use the skills learned from the steel sword on the brave? Im guessing each weapon has its own skills to be learned and only applies to that weapon.

Last edited by Misledz,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Misledz I'm not entirely sure how the weapons work in this game, compared to Fates and Awakening, tbh. Sorry for the late response. I had completely forgotten to respond to you.

v3.0!

https://github.com/KunoichiZ/SoVJP-NTR-Plugin/releases/tag/v3.0

Added new codes (thanks to ymyn):
* Infinite item usage
* Instant Message
* Run through monsters in 3D dungeons
* Can quit from battle the first turn
* All classes selectable in class change

I am also working on a CIA that you can install that, when launched and the correct button is pressed, it will download the plugin to your SD card in the right folder. That will be coming within the next several days.

AxelKatsuragi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey everyone.

First of all I wanted to thank @KunoichiZ for the plugin, great work! ^_^
And secondly I wanted to let you know that the All Classes cheat makes the game crash when you reach a Mila statue and you try to promote.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey everyone.

And secondly I wanted to let you know that the All Classes cheat makes the game crash when you reach a Mila statue and you try to promote.

Some people were never meant to reclass, like Alm or Celica or Mycen so be careful

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone.

It worked for me when I reached a Mila statue. I activated the cheats outside of the first dungeon, went through the dungeon, got to the Mila statue and tried to promote a unit.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
It worked for me when I reached a Mila statue. I activated the cheats outside of the first dungeon, went through the dungeon, got to the Mila statue and tried to promote a unit.
it freezes for me too when try to choose a character (tried 3 times on different characters, enabled cheat before enter first dungeon, after entered dungeon, after reached statue), but I tested the gw code on gw

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it freezes for me too when try to choose a character (tried 3 times on different characters, enabled cheat before enter first dungeon, after entered dungeon, after reached statue), but I tested the gw code on gw
Well if you guys are truly having issues with it, talk to ymyn, not me. I only made the plugin. It works for me. :/

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, but you said the cheat works for you
which character were you able to change class? gonna try that character and see if it works
I just tried both Alm and Faye. I didn't change Alm but I just tested turning Faye into F!Corrin's amiibo form and it works.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried both Alm and Faye. I didn't change Alm but I just tested turning Faye into F!Corrin's amiibo form and it works.
ok, now I know what the problem is
the codes has to be always ON all the time, if turned off at anytime then the game will freeze when try to promote

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll make a note of that, thanks.
nvm, I think that was not the problem
it might has something to do with the language you are playing in
if booting the game in japanese then it works , if booting the game in other language then it will freeze even when switch to japanese in game

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm, I think that was not the problem
it might has something to do with the language you are playing in
if booting the game in japanese then it works , if booting the game in other language then it will freeze even when switch to japanese in game
Huh, that's odd. I'll make a note of that instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...