GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nintendo have released a new tutorial/overview video for the upcoming Fire Emblem game for 3DS. Of course, it is narrated in Japanese, but you probably don't care. You just want to watch all the juicy video footage and drool. So, here you go:

[yt]x0dAxdVubxM[/yt]​

:arrow: Source: NintenDaanNC

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
this isn't coming to america. it looks cool so it won't come
but someday it will be translated by some fans just like every other fire emblem game :lol:
but before that, we need a way to play patched 3ds games
Just a little bit of patience, it's only a matter of time before there are possibilities to play patched 3DS games.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Why wouldn't this come? Several GBA games came, the DS game came, one of the GBA games was an ambassador game... so why wouldn't this come?

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks amazing. I'm trying to attempt to pre-order the Limited Edition version with no sucess. The websites that I checked are still not accepting pre-orders yet.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
but someday it will be translated by some fans just like every other fire emblem game :lol:
but before that, we need a way to play patched 3ds games
Why the hell would you need it to be fan translated when an European version was announced on the Nintendo Direct?
At most, if it doesnt reach the USA, all you'll need is a region lock patch or hack (if they do get released eventually, which I hope they do).

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope it does, and that Special Edition 3DS too looks pretty nice. I haven't picked a 3DS up yet, so I am hoping it does come along with it! I was disappointed at the Fire Emblem DS releases, they just felt like they were lacking the Fire Emblem feeling that the GBA ones had.

Reactions: 1 person

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will come because there arent that many 3ds games.
That logic isn't really valid...
However, it is when you view it in terms of making profit, of which the last game wasn't the best at. There were more profitable titles for nintendo to invest in--here, a new Fire Emblem can be pumped out to sell the system and make money.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FE8 was released to us for the reason that they want to hype this game up a little. I'm 75% sure this game will come out in the US.

I mean, Europe is already doing the translations for themselves; America just needs to copy theirs and Americanize it! That's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1