ROM Hack fire emblem 12 rom problem

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i recently downloaded a fire emblem 12 rom (Sorry to all the people who want it but i cant give a link) and put it on my R4i-SDHC THIS ONE and tried it out after the intro, the game became all glitchy and i couldnt play it... i then noticed that the game was 128 mb and my copy of shadow dragon wich works fine was only 64 mb. i thought that maby the rom just needed an AP so i got that and the english patch and patched the rom it then went down to 52.7 MB and STILL would not work! im wondering, is my rom corrupted, is it a problem with my r4 (i doubt it cuz i have the latest firmware wich is 1.24b) or does the rom just not work with this kind of flashcard?

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this same problem. I patched the rom with the patch after I patched with the translation. I'm gonna try patching the AP patch first, and then the translation patch and see if that works.

edit - So I tried patching the AP first, and it worked. But you cannot patch it with the translation unless it's clean, and it's not 'clean' if you patch with the AP fix.

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok thanks now im gonna have to play it through in jap... just like ff gaiden, pkmn ss, jump ultimate, and rpg maker ds... oh well... lucky im experienced!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c