Gaming Fire Emblem 11 DS!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can already guess why no one in taiwan/japan has dumped it yet xD, they want to take over Wi-Fi before we start swarming in
tongue.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard some guy in taiwan is trying to dump it, says it keeps getting stuck at 90%, that and the store owner who sold it to him butted in and told him not to dump it >_>.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
I heard some guy in taiwan is trying to dump it, says it keeps getting stuck at 90%, that and the store owner who sold it to him butted in and told him not to dump it >_>.

rofl2.gif

Oh what a sordid tale...

I'll try the English version when it hits, but I can't say I'm all that stoked for the game. Nintendo seems to put minimal effort into evolving this franchise, and though it might have a winning formula, it's worn thin.

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if theres no english option to play this game, hopefully there might be a translation group on it? unless its coming stateside sometime in the near future..

TheCruiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know this is a bit off-topic but I've tried to play it
tongue.gif
. I'm kind of stuck... Is anyone on the last part of the Prologue and knows what to do? I recruited Gordon and all of a sudden armour knights come out and I have to send someone to the castle. Once there, I lose them forever
tongue.gif
because I couldn't find them on the next chapter (I sacrificed my Jeigan). I had to do it because Marth only gets 1 darn key and there were 2 doors and the second door disappeared when the knights left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH