FINGERED: Binding of Issac/Super Meat boy Dev's Latest Title Launching Next Week

Edmund Mcmillen, developer of Binding of Issac and Super Meat Boy, is releasing his latest title next week on August 18th on Steam. If you buy the game, you can expect "21 levels of confusion, a few billion randomly generated people to finger/murder, barking, loads of secret celebs to murder, finding yourself in the criminal data base, buttons, sounds, and menus."

Described as a police "whodunnit" style of game, Fingered is well... quite difficult to put our finger on. The trailer is mostly psychedelic colors and strange ambient effects. But if Mcmillens track record is anything to go by, it could be another great hit. The game will be $1.87, which is also the numerical code for homicide in the California penal code.

:arrow: OFFICIAL STEAM PAGE

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why not sbowing any gameplay footage. I hate such trailers ....
btw, wtf @ the woman holding the sign
ss_497cb1dae7ffdf0a300ea46f966c9fd4424c1ed3.1920x1080.jpg

Reactions: NeroAngelo

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's kind of a pedantic thing, but isn't Edmund the art/ideas guy, not technically the developer? Hence why Super Meat Boy, Binding of Isaac, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, and Fingered were all developed by different people/companies (and why the original BoI was such a nightmare of bloated Flash code)?

Also, it's Edmund, not Edward.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Yay for Edmund McMillen! He's basically the only guy who showed me that it's possible to make an engaging indie game that doesn't get old after 2 hours. Also BOI:R is my favorite game of all time so yea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing