Homebrew Finding SNES and NES Emulators for Wii that dont lag?

Jellyman8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for a year now ive been trying to find out why SNES9x and FNES have lag - press a button and the action happens half a second later - making it impossible to enjoy nearly any game.

But ive been reading on here that these two emulators are known to lag? Are there any emulators for SNES or NES that dont lag?

Im new here so i apologize if this is all old news.......i went back a few pages and couldnt find anything on this topic.

THanks so much!

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't happen on my end, are you using a Gamecube controller, Classic controller, etc? If you're using a third party controller, that might be why. As far as there being other Snes/Nes emulators for the Wii, there aren't any others. Tantric fixed any lag-related issues, but I could be wrong. Hopefully he'll see this thread and provide better info than I did.

Using Snes9xGx 4.2.9

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are not happy with the homebrew side of things, there is always the Virtual Console

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting you know I've tried GBA, SNES, NES, and Genesis with a Classic Controller Pro and the Wiimote... AND a third part Wiimote (by Memorex) and they all work perfectly.
I'm thinking it has something to do with your mod on the Wii.

I'd try to resync the controller a few times.

Emulators I use are VBAGX, SNESGX, um... forgot the rest at the moment ha. Whatever the GX ones are.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never had any lag problem with either of those emulators they both work perfectly for them most part its the GBA emulator I'm having problems with but I found out that apparently the Wii isn't powerful enough to handle the GBA at full speed (bull shit is what I have to say to that, that has to be a joke!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout