MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so 17 days later (due to customs and their days off over the holidays), I finally got my M3 Real from DealExtreme. First, let me say that the card is superb. The new batch DX has feels very, very sturdy, and the spring loading for the SD Micro is pretty tough. It feels like it's gonna last a long time. It's only been a few days, but the SD Micro reader is still working perfectly. It feels strong and it's rather reliable so far. The rumble pack... well I have something I'm doing with it. Just wait until I post my video review on YouTube. I know a video review for M3 and Sakura is already out, but I'm gonna make an even more in-depth one - and it won't feature New Super Mario Bros as the test ROM!
tongue.gif
I'm gonna cover everything from unboxing to insertion to all of the features of Sakura 1.12+1. Anyways, the card is incredible, and I just can't believe Sakura is so responsive and lightning-fast, even with a low class SD Micro card. The M3 Team did a great job, and the people here at GBATemp should be proud. Sakura's great; I hope the other Asian versions can be hacked and translated!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you got the one with the side loaded MicroSD and the card reader that looks like the sandisk micro mobile mate?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
you got the one with the side loaded MicroSD and the card reader that looks like the sandisk micro mobile mate?
Naw, I got the one with the top-loaded MicroSD slot and the black rectangular MicroSD reader with rounded edges. Why, is that not the newest batch? Whichever it is, it has the Sakura logo on it....

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They seem flimsy, but keep in mind there's a small screw as well under the sticker (to my knowledge there is anyways). And just when I think I have the best of something, a better version comes out.
tongue.gif
Damn. Oh well, I'm very much satisfied with the M3 I have, now only if the hacking/translation group here can work on that new version of Sakura....

selamat.tingal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from DealExtreme on Dec. 29 and received it yesterday. It's not the new design with the micro SD slot on the side. I tried it with a few games. All is fine except for a little lag in the intro of Metroid Prime Pinball compared to my G6. I formatted the SD card with Windows FAT, Windows FAT32 and Panasonic SD Formatter FAT. I also tried Sakura. All combinations had the same little lag in the intro of Metroid Prime Pinball. Other than that, the games all worked fine. It's cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...