Hacking Finally decided

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I finally decided to buy from a site called systemgears anyone heard of them? If you have baught it from them does it come with the metal tin? One more thing on the checkout it says

Express Shipping
With Tracking Information and Insurance $17.99

Standard Shipping
Without Tracking Information $4.99

What do they mean by insurance? Is it returning the defective product? So if I choose standard I can return my Cyclods for a new one? One more thing how long do you think will standard shipping take since I live in London Ontario?

Thanks alot and sorry for making so many topics I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN I PROMISE I'M JUST SAFE WHEN ORDERING FROM THE INTERNET sorry for caps but thanks guys a million

MFDC12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive never heard of them, and insurance is usually if the package gets lost (im pretty sure of that).

I dont like the site at first glance, but thats just me. Also looks like the site opened earlier this year, I usually stray away from newly opened places until there are a few reviews (speaking of which, there is one on reseller ratings, and systemgears seems to be a member on the r4 forum, looking at a post i found).

If you live in the USA, why not order from realhotstuff. They have a great rep, the cyclods is cheaper there and you get the package FAST.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know why but my flag is usa when it's post to be canada. Anyways the site is trusted by R4 and Cyclods on the site "where to buy"

ganmo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
metal tin here metal tin there. are you addict? i don't think you can purchase cycloDS anywhere without getting the default metal tin which the cart is stored inside.

Timaxou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Systemgears is alright.
It's definitely a good site to buy, and you'll get your order fast.
For the cheapest price, you get the unit, without being able to track it, and can't claim anything in case it gets lost.
For the other option, you will be able to do those 2 things.
That's basically this, but I'm not sure paying this extra is useful. I'd go for the very basic delivery, to pay less.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok anyone knows wat Preparing [PayPal IPN] mean? I have it in my account and it says on the history ordering. I never even ordered and I have two Cyclods in it. What do I do? My dad might but have ordered while I was sleeping but he went to work/ :S plz help thx

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So it means I havent ordered right, I probably got it when I accidently put the Cyclods + 2GB Kingston + Hori Screen Protector (Made in Japan) in the cart. But I have that and another Cyclods some how so how do I get rid of it and start all over? Sorry for so much questions but I just have two more and I wont bother anybody anymore. Ok the first problem is, it says I have one item in the cart but when I click on it theres nothing there :S, the last thing is the Hori Screen Protector (Made in Japan), is it the fake chinese one or real?

Timaxou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TwinBlades said:
So it means I havent ordered right, I probably got it when I accidently put the Cyclods + 2GB Kingston + Hori Screen Protector (Made in Japan) in the cart. But I have that and another Cyclods some how so how do I get rid of it and start all over? Sorry for so much questions but I just have two more and I wont bother anybody anymore. Ok the first problem is, it says I have one item in the cart but when I click on it theres nothing there :S, the last thing is the Hori Screen Protector (Made in Japan), is it the fake chinese one or real?

We don't mind, you're in a forum, we're help to help as much as possible.
Concerning the cart, try to clear it and redo the procedure to make sure everything's alright. I don't know much about paypal since I don't even own a credit card, but there should be an option to do this.
Concerning Hori Screen Protectors, in a shop such as Systemgears, they should be genuine. However, look at the comments if there are some, or type in google "Hori at systemgears" or something of the kind. I'm pretty sure the topic's been discussed somewhere, and you will find out if they are genuine.
And once you get it, still make sure they are genuine, I heard bad things about fake ones, that could damage your screens forever.
Good luck, and good choice you made to order a Cyclo!

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot guys XD really helped a lot.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over