Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Final specs for NeoFlash's MK5 GIGA flashcart

And two pictures of the thing

Neoflash team has released the final specifications of the MK5 cart.
mk5_giga-06t.JPG
mk5_giga-t.JPG

Neoflash Team said:
Advertised features by are as follow:
  • Support clean rom,not need any patch, just need drag and drop

• Huge memory space, from 8Gbit up to 64Gbit

• USB 2.0 high-speed data transfer

• USB disk function, compatible with any operation system

• Build in the last moonshell V1.5 and upgradable

• Support homebrew

• Build in SMS multi save function,and auto save

• Menu upgradable, just need drag and drop the new core to MK5

• Multi rom support, media play support

• MK5 turbo engine, 100% full game running speed ,without any delay

• Built in passme function, can boot almost GBA flash cart perfectly

Orders can be placed at:
icon11.gif
IC2005

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country

zatelli

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The whole package looks ugly, the stickers, the cart colors, yuck.

Do you happen to play with the package? I would trash it or whatever it deserves. The sticker? Does it matter that much whether it's ugly or not? I doubt it does since it'll be buried deep into the slot-1. At least, you should come up with something more objective so that your your claim sounds more convincing
smile.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country

Do you happen to play with the package? I would trash it or whatever it deserves. The sticker? Does it matter that much whether it's ugly or not? I doubt it does since it'll be buried deep into the slot-1. At least, you should come up with something more objective so that your your claim sounds more convincing
smile.gif
it actually does matter, in this case. since there are 5 flashkits already released that are identical to this in all aspects other than design (of the menu background and labels), that's really all it has to set it apart from the rest. and it's ugly as hell, which means there's no reason to buy this over one of the others.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Again they start the their selling trick of confusing n00bs on shopping sites by printing stuff like 16G then go to GB or Gb or gbit and people might think they are getting much bigger cards.
Why mention the memory size in Gbit like a GBA cart ? Everybody else in the market uses Gbytes when is comes down to slot -1 solutions.
The same old tricks, same old rip-offs company, expect to see this product support dumped in a couple of months.
Just 2 weeks ago they were giving away free Neo2 with the purchase of an MK4 making it sound like a fantastic deal (obviously to get rid of that very old hardware by their standard,it must be like 6 months old) and surprisingly enough they had another crappy /full-of-good-specs product ready to be shipped out of the door......
I'm so sick and disgusted with this company, can anybody make them shoot down, maybe by calling Sony and tell them they are selling PSP modchips and flashcards.......just a thought
smile.gif

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

smile.gif
it actually does matter, in this case. since there are 5 flashkits already released that are identical to this in all aspects other than design (of the menu background and labels), that's really all it has to set it apart from the rest. and it's ugly as hell, which means there's no reason to buy this over one of the others.

No other memory-based slot-1 kit is planning to release a 64 gbit version. There's your difference.

Oh no............it doesn't look pretty. Boycott!
rolleyes.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^... even if it was the best looking car ton the market, your a moron if you buy one...it's neoflash, nuff said, they have this reputation for a reason. We arn't just flaming the horrible art, thats was the icing on the cake my friend.

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this is a slot 1 solution. The pictures show the usb connecting to the GBA cart so that's where the data is loaded. The slot 1 card is basically just a passkey is my guess.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
no.. the slot-2 linker is used to load data onto the slot-1 card (via a USB cable). In theory, the slot-1 card should never have to be removed. My UFP Ex works the same way... I'm a bit cheesed off coz I bought the UFPEx 8G for GBP 49.90 while the MK5 8G is USD 49.90!!! ARGHH! AFAIK, they are basically the same product... I guess I got to play with my UFP for a month earlier
tongue.gif

Ok people, please return to bitching about superficial issues such as stickers and units of capacity... forget about the real problems like the slow slot-2 to slot-1 interface!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo