Final pre-launch trailer for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom released, showing Ganondorf

UPDATE: The trailer is now live! A short but fully packed 3 mins trailer, showing a lot of new enemies and vistas, and even a look at Ganondorf!

With just one month away from the release of the highly anticipated sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Nintendo has prepared another trailer for the game, preparing a livestream for the 3rd and final trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. The livestream will air on April 13th, 2023, at 7am PT or 10am ET.

What new surprises will the new trailer unveil? With Tears of the Kingdom releasing on May 12th, 2023, the hype is ramping up, and we're now entering the final weeks until the game appears (either officially or through street date breaks and leaks :tpi: )

Attachments

• FthN5lrXgAAhGyb.jpg
    FthN5lrXgAAhGyb.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 71

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok...
Just need to say this...
I still havent seen the whole trailer, i didnt pass through the first minute yet...
I just want to say that this trailer...
Is...
Just...
FUCKING EPIC
THEY BROUGHT BACK THE ORIGINAL THEME!!!
IVE GOT FREAKING CHILLS ALL OVER MY BODY
IM READY!
MY BODY IS READY!

• Love
Reactions: raejin and loler55

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was/am hesitant to try the first game, because it seemed like such a departure from what made zelda great, but damn, the second game looks awesome! I felt the same way about odyssey, but that turned out to be the best 3d Mario game I've ever played. I need to play the first game after metroid prime. I have the second one preordered using one of those vouchers.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was a little afraid the $70 wasn't justifiable because the game looks a lot like BOTW, but my gosh... THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME, CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a little afraid the $70 wasn't justifiable because the game looks a lot like BOTW, but my gosh... THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME, CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY.
it's expensive, but for some reason, those $99.99 vouchers work with it, so you could theoretically get it for less. plus, gold coins are worth five times with digital stuff i you don't care about buying digitally, which I think would be about $5 saved on top of the voucher, so I guess that would be $45 for it.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Meh. These cinematic trailers don't mean a thing to me. I wanna see actual gameplay. I'll see when the game gets released leaked, but my expectations are very low.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, yep +1