Final Fantasy XIII-2

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Show some fucking gameplay, I already know it's going to have pale and willowy wankers speaking in terrible poetry over slo-mo FMV, it's a final fantasy game

FaSMaN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This just brings back horrible memory's of X-2 and dress spheres ,there's a reason that FFX took 3 years to make and X-2 only took 1 , this is probably going to be the same.

Or was this actually Square enixs' plan make a normal FF with X amount of gameplay and then just cut it in half to sell it twice
frown.gif

PS I miss the old "Squaresoft" releasing games that had 50 hours+ of gameplay.

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country
FaSMaN said:
PS I miss the old "Squaresoft" releasing games that had 50 hours+ of gameplay.

Maybe it is time to switch over to something new. I played Tales of Vesperia for 180 hours and it definitely had a jrpg feel. I'm not looking forward to running in a corridor for 6 hours, but will probably push myself to do so as I've beaten all the non-online Final Fantasy I-XIII and most of the remakes.

powerking56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just hope it's combat system is improved.... a whole damn lot! And that the game isn't linear, I mean FF13 just wrecked everything interesting about a FF game besides the epic production values and voice acting (which I wasn't too fond of either in FF13).

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ugh. FF13.

God dammit Squeenix. As a great reviewer once said, just switch to making full, CGI movies! That's what you're clearly quite good at!

You don't need cutscenes to tell a story. You can set the scene, the emotion, the context, using just music! You don't need to do full-on CGI cutscenes. I wonder why FF13 took 3 bloody years. And even then it wasn't anything impressive.

FF started going downhill since 7. 'Nuff said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1