Gaming Final Fantasy XIII-2 Hacking

chibi_usa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To hack Final Fantasy XIII-2, I know there is a program that changes stats and all that. Do I need to hack the xbox or can it be done without hacking?

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm most positive you're talking about a save editor which needs no modded xbox. Just a thumbdrive to extract the game save, and use the editor, then reimport it to the 360.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm most positive you're talking about a save editor which needs no modded xbox. Just a thumbdrive to extract the game save, and use the editor, then reimport it to the 360.

Exactly that.

Horizon and Modio are 2 tools which can do that job.
But beware.
This is cheating and you CAN GET BANNED FOR IT.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is there something similar for ps3...anyone

Probably is.
Just do a quick google search.

I have no idea what Sony's policy is on cheaters and savegame modders but I'll give you the same warning in advance.

chibi_usa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would they catch you? O.o Btw I don't plan on making it likee... 100% Achievements. I just want to do it kind of like... Just easier for me ;D Likkkeee. Inf Gold/All weapons/All items. Or something. I won't be editing my stats, unless I find it super difficult. But like ya. Would they catch me if I do everything except achievements? O;

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Achievements and save editing are a somewhat different matter.

As for catching you MS have been hard on cheating for many years now (the console revocation list actually being in practice way before even DVD hacking really took off in a big way). Depending upon how you sign your save you could get seen, depending upon your edits you could get seen and it need not even be silly although that would just be making their life easier, just something impossible in the general game and frankly if you are going to put the time in to work that out just grind like every other poor bastard that plays such a game.

If you have an offline console cheat away. If you must do it on a console that someone cares about Live for do it offline, do it for an offline profile that you will delete as soon as you get bored and do not cheat hard and even then when the banhammer swings your way "I told you so and here is how to get files off the drive and set up a new box" is about the best you can hope for from those around here or indeed anywhere.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Modded saved games can be played on retail consoles + flashed + hacked.

Only downside is that if MS catches you it's over.
Don't come cry to us but blame yourself for cheating.

Besides why cheat?
Games are boring with cheats

Reactions: 1 person

matt382

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with Black-Ice, is there any need to cheat with this game?

In all fairness when I saw the topic title I thought it was about actual hacking like changing some monster stats, or even swapping character's around... Would be fun to play the whole game as Sazh :')

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It should be possible on jTAG's/RGH'd 360

If editing tools are being made to chance monsterstats then it should be fairly easy with a xex ripped game.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am quite sympathetic to those wishing to cheat on this game- grinding gets kind of boring and capacity to sit there and do it is not really something to claim as far as I see. Equally surprising as it may be some FF titles have a story worth seeing (not me as far as the FF13 line goes and I liked 12).

To this end as long as live is not something they care about I see no reason not to.

360 game hacking though. I have pulled apart countless amounts of XBLA and DLC to see how it worked and did a load of asset ripping because I could but for some reason I have yet to bother with actually modding games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in the wanted list thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because you are an awful liar and narcissistic hypocrite
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I can prove what I am saying
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    If you want me to scan that paper I will give it to you but I can't waste my precious time on arguing with a moron like this
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    haven't seen both
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: haven't seen both