Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it just me or the classes subtitles messed up?
I just tried Combat Basics: Primer and Support Magicology: Primer and the subtitles don't have anything to do with what is being said by the characters.

It's intentional, the subtitles just show what they are studying, they do not represent what they are talking.

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I am not sure how you feel about downloads of FF-0 SkyBladeCloud but someone posted a torrent on your blog

As far as we know, that torrent is not created or monitored by any of the members of the team.

We understand the difficulty in downloading such a large file. However, be aware that you are downloading from that torrent at your own risk.

We are still working to provide multiple mirrors for everybody. At the mean time, we have a few already up.

Thanks to kiraschiro for the 2 mirrors!

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm playing this game for the first time so my bug reports can't be 100% reliable. For example, I didn't see any problem with the Crimson Codex. But I found some bugs while I was reading the help about Multiplay. (That SP Rank and SPPs stuff...)

I uploaded some screenshots. "Nahoto", it appeared a few more times. After the last screenshot the game froze and the PSP was turned off.

Nothing that affects my fun, of course! :lol:

Attachments

• pic_0006.bmp
    382.6 KB · Views: 294
  • pic_0007.bmp
    382.6 KB · Views: 275
  • pic_0011.bmp
    382.6 KB · Views: 281
  • pic_0012.bmp
    382.6 KB · Views: 243
  • pic_0013.bmp
    382.6 KB · Views: 316

saintlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So should I be using B10 instead of C2?
I'm on a PSP 3000 (Model: 09g) with 6.60 PRO-C2
Gameplay is perfectly fine it's just all of the videos are choppy still.
I do have Inferno on.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So should I be using B10 instead of C2?
I'm on a PSP 3000 (Model: 09g) with 6.60 PRO-C2
Gameplay is perfectly fine it's just all of the videos are choppy still.
I do have Inferno on.
You should downgrade to PRO-C or get the collector release it has the bugs gone in it
PRO-C2 has a major PSN PS1 bug may have others as well

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As far as we know, that torrent is not created or monitored by any of the members of the team.

We understand the difficulty in downloading such a large file. However, be aware that you are downloading from that torrent at your own risk.

We are still working to provide multiple mirrors for everybody. At the mean time, we have a few already up.

Thanks to kiraschiro for the 2 mirrors!

You're welcome, thanks for linking my mirrors on reddit :D
Hope everyone gets it without much of a hassle :)

saintlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should downgrade to PRO-C or get the collector release it has the bugs gone in it

Ahhh okay I originally had PRO-C but was still getting the video problem in-game.
I just don't know what the source of the issue is.

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What bug is that? I've been playing on my psp 2000 with pro-c2, and everything has been flawless so far.

ZuNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patched using WIN7, works perfectly on 6.60 PRO-C3 FIX using the Inferno Driver on a PSP 2K. Thanks to Team Doomtrain and sky for the privilege to play this! :D

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I suppose there isn't a way to trim the game down to fit a 2GB card, right?

Then I probably have to play it on my PC o:

SandyFarron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I'll be able to confirm the ISO works with Windows 7, using 6.60 PRO-C3 Fix, using the Inferno driver, but on a PSP-3000 series.

Edit - Confirmed, it works with PSP-3000 series! I specifically used PSP3001.

Regardless, thank you all for the great early release! :) Also, I have two questions.

1. Would it be safe to compress the merged, translated ISO into a CSO?
2. The merged ISO was 2.36 GB, and as how I understand it, that's how big supposed to be. However, upon applying the translation patch to the merged ISO, it became 2.65 GB. Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Storm101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I import my demo 2 data I only get 1 summer costume. When I go to load game and load the demo data I have all of them, though. Is it possible to just play through the game on that save file?

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope I'll be able to confirm the ISO works with Windows 7, using 6.60 PRO-C3 Fix, using the Inferno driver, but on a PSP-3000 series.

Regardless, thank you all for the great early release! :) Also, I have two questions.

2. The merged ISO was 2.36 GB, and as how I understand it, that's how big supposed to be. However, upon applying the translation patch to the merged ISO, it became 2.65 GB. Is this supposed to happen?

To 1.
Compressing the ISO to CSO is not advised, because you get negative digits.

To 2.
Yes, 2.65 GB is the right size, because the data of Disc 1 and 2 are being merged, and the translation files are being copied.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

I tried doing that with Yet Another CSO Compressor, but the problem is, it does not support files bigger than 2GB.

SandyFarron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, kiraschiro and MegaAce™! :)

While I'm here, I'm going to reiterate the CWCheat codes posted in this topic, just so they're all in one nice little place all together.

_S NPJH-50443
_G Final Fantasy Type-0 [JP]
_C0 Demo rewards
_L 0x20424320 0x0001D0D6
_L 0x40423F5C 0x000E0001
_L 0x0001B07F 0x00000001
_C0 SE Members referral rewards
_L 0x2042431C 0x0001D0D5
_L 0x20423F94 0x0001B08D
_L 0x2042420C 0x0001D091
_C0 Unlock all Class Zero uniforms
_L 0x200DF0C0 0x908100F2
_L 0x200DF0C4 0x34210006
_L 0x200DF0C8 0xA08100F2
_L 0x200DF0CC 0x24110001

The last code was made by coredecepts, and the first two were made by SuzakuX. Here's what SuzakuX had to say about their codes:
Usage
To bypass Type-0's anti-cheat protection, you need to activate the cheats while viewing the save menu, save your game, disable the cheats, and reload your save. The rewards will be inserted towards the bottom of your inventory in order to prevent them from overwriting other items; an automatic sort will put everything back in order.

Zeroshiki Demo Rewards: All Summer Uniforms, Growth Egg
Zeroshiki is the second Japanese demo for Final Fantasy Type-0, featuring the game's prologue. Players start the demo with all 14 Summer Uniform key items and a Growth Egg accessory in their inventory, which carry over into the full game.

SE Members Referral Rewards: Mog's Amulet, Dress Uniform, Seydlitz
Players who register their game through the Square Enix Members Site can gain three special rewards by referring new players to the game's Zeroshiki demo. The first referral will award a Mog's Amulet accessory, the second will award the Dress Uniform key item, and the third will award a Seydlitz accessory.

Note: This only places the uniform key items properly into your inventory. You'll still need to use the previous "Unlock All Uniforms" cheat to enable them in the equip menu.

Edit - The "Unlock all Class Zero uniforms" code works differently from the "Demo rewards" and "SE Members referral rewards" codes.

- With SuzakuX's codes, you need to go to the PSP save data screen and activate them.

- With coredecepts' code, you need to be in the save menu (Titled "MAIN MENU" in the game.) then save your game. It will work, don't worry! It doesn't set off the anti-cheat protection like SuzakuX's codes.

The reason for this is that the uniforms are saved to the system data and not your in-game data, as far as I can tell. Since the system data is saved before your in-game progress is, you need to activate the unlock code before the system data is saved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: still, you're forgiven +2