Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

jakrodriguez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i've got 6.2pro xD && Aight. I never looked into it cause the whole game runs fine && I can load up the cutscenes in the history section it's only in the tutorial they weren't loading. But i'll look into grabbing that plugin, can't exactly hurt.
Regarding the cutscene issue I was able to fix it by upgrading to this firmware here http://pspslimhacks.com/psp-custom-firmware-6-xx-pro-b10-fix/
Maybe this will help you as well.

the avenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am barely through the opening and for the love of me i can't comprehend why this is not the main ff13

EDIT:for android and iOS disable hardware acceleration and set to rendered buffer,that should fix it

Reactions: Muhammad Syafiq

XxArgonxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess the devs, should know that the Android version doesn't work well with the patched ISO.
You should open a topic to address this bug, so they can fix it.

XxArgonxX

weird, why doesn't it work with the psp then...?

I was hoping you or sky could help Q.Q I don't spend a lot of time on pc, more time on my psp.

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was hoping you or sky could help Q.Q I don't spend a lot of time on pc, more time on my psp.

Let's rethink, the game works on PC.
What Firmware do you have on your PSP?
You use the Inferno plugin, that shouldn't be the problem, also the ISO is working too on PC.
The change of CPU clock haven't worked either.
Hmm...no real options here anymore, only the Firmware which would explain it.
Have you installed the FW which jakro posted?
Maybe that fixes it?

Merkabah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess the devs, should know that the Android version doesn't work well with the patched ISO.
You should open a topic to address this bug, so they can fix it.

This might be a good idea since problems appear to be widespread. The copy of the patch I used during our beta testing process works fine on PPSSPP Android for me (HTC M7), so I will check my settings and report back soon.

I appreciate everyone's patience and please rest assured that we will be working with everyone over the next few days to troubleshoot any problems. We anticipated there could be some issues in patching due to the very nature of such a large patch and so many other factors (emulators, systems, type of ISO used) so please bear with us if you can. I promise it'll be worth the wait!

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
i am barely through the opening and for the love of me i can't comprehend why this is not the main ff13

EDIT:for android and iOS disable hardware acceleration and set to rendered buffer,that should fix it

Which setting do you mean by hardware acceleration? Enable Software rendering (experimental) or hardware transform or JIT etc?

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This might be a good idea since problems appear to be widespread. The copy of the patch I used during our beta testing process works fine on PPSSPP Android for me (HTC M7), so I will check my settings and report back soon.

I appreciate everyone's patience and please rest assured that we will be working with everyone over the next few days to troubleshoot any problems. We anticipated there could be some issues in patching due to the very nature of such a large patch and so many other factors (emulators, systems, type of ISO used) so please bear with us if you can. I promise it'll be worth the wait!

I gladly help you there Merkabah, and Operation Doomtrain team :)

Any link to the FW Jakro posted?

Here is the link for the CFW:
http://pspslimhacks.com/psp-custom-firmware-6-xx-pro-b10-fix/

Merkabah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Additionally, for those of you who have gotten the patch working properly, please send me a PM describing any in-game bugs you may encounter. In the next few days we'll be coming up with a better way for you to report any bugs or issues with the patch itself, but for now just send them directly to me and I will review them and try to respond to each one if possible. Thanks!

FF789and10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I signed up literally just to say thank you so: Thank you so very much Sky and every single person who worked so hard to make Type-0 playable in English a reality! You guys are FREAKING AMAZING and deserve all the gratitude and praise showered upon you! Congratulations as well for finishing what I'm sure was a monumental task of epic proportions! I'm sure you're all feeling very accomplished and relieved, so enjoy it. You've managed to counterattack and alleviate SE's disappointments of no Type-0 localization and no FF XV or KH3 at E3 in one fell swoop, and that is just outstanding. And to release it so early! WOW. Words cannot express my good will and celebration towards you guys. This is a great day! :grog::yaysp::teach::yaynds::yayps3::toot::bow::psp::hrth::gba:

Reactions: RukaRoaw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.